What readers think of Skulduggery Pleasant, plus links to write your own review.

Skulduggery Pleasant

Mar 2008, 416 pages

There are currently 17 reader reviews for Skulduggery Pleasant

Jinx Heywire

Skulduggery Pleasant book review
This thrilling first novel in a much wider series sets the reader off on a trail of laughs, mysteries and suspense. When I first read this I was slightly skeptical, because even though many of my friends had loved the series, all I saw was a funny looking skeleton in a suit with some fire in his hands. This will be . . . interesting I thought. I was oh so totally wrong. This book was the start of a great series that only gets better. I literally was staying up until midnight to read this, and the only reason I put it down was because I was so tired that I couldn't concentrate on the words anymore. A great read. Would definitely recommend to anyone, especially someone struggling to find something to read.
Gimhan Perera

one of the best books ever to be read
Once you start reading it, you can't get your eyes off the book until you finish it.
I suggest you to read it because I have the personal experience of how good the book is actually.
I can't suggest a similar book because there is nothing similar to this.
it is rare type of books which has taste
I suggest you to read it
Linda Kote

Skulduggery Pleasant
This is one of THE most AMAZING books out there. If you haven't tried it then you honestly don't know what you're missing. READ IT
some guy

skullduggry pleasant
I loved every page!
BD

Review
Very Good indeed
kino (don'nt think im a boy cuz i am a girl)

kino thinks sp is awesome
I really enjoy Skulduggery Pleasant and for other readers there is more! Look out for Playing with Fire, The Faceless Ones , Darkdays , Mortal Coil and the new one coming out in September this year! (Which by the way is 2011)
Michael Merenda

Michaels Review
Skulduggery Pleasant is by far the best book is the whole world. When I first saw the book it looked eye-catching and a great book to read .Of course I am going to pick the book up and look at it.

It is a cross between magic themes, action and fantasy. I would definitely recommended this book to readers 10 and above. What a book Derek!!!!!!
Michael M

Mikes Review
Well were do I start?
Skulduggery Pleasant is by far the best book I have ever read.It has brilliant fantasy scenes and action. I would recomend this book to anyone!
Derek Landy really hits the spot!
What a book!!!!!!

Join BookBrowse

Today's Top Picks

• Book Jacket: Winter in Sokcho
    Winter in Sokcho
    by Elisa Dusapin
    Our unnamed narrator is a young French-Korean woman who works at a guest house in Sokcho, a popular ...
  • Book Jacket: Second Place
    Second Place
    by Rachel Cusk
    Rachel Cusk's Outline trilogy drew much of its substance from monologues and dialogues that swirled ...
  • Book Jacket: The Funny Thing About Norman Foreman
    The Funny Thing About Norman Foreman
    by Julietta Henderson
    The Funny Thing About Norman Foreman is the comedic debut novel of writer Julietta Henderson. It ...
  • Book Jacket: In Search of a Kingdom
    In Search of a Kingdom
    by Laurence Bergreen
    The Age of Exploration in the early modern period, lasting roughly from the 15th through 16th ...

The Girl in His Shadow
by Audrey Blake
The story of one woman who believed in scientific medicine before the world believed in her.

Ariadne
    by Jennifer Saint

A mesmerizing debut novel about Ariadne, Princess of Crete for fans of Madeline Miller's Circe.

Crossing the River
    by Carol Smith

A powerful exploration of grief that combines memoir, reportage, and lessons in how to heal.

A library is a temple unabridged with priceless treasure...

A S I T closet