What readers think of Nineteen Minutes, plus links to write your own review.

Nineteen Minutes

Feb 2008, 464 pages

There are currently 34 reader reviews for Nineteen Minutes

Fdub

Not so good
This is such a confusing book always referring back and forth in time . The book was about a school shooting and that's all I wanted to do when I read it.... I do not recommend a huge gossip story turned into a murder plot.
Kristi

Don't waste my time
As usual, Jodi Picoult does not waste time developing her characters, preferring to make most main characters only children of deceased parents. A major plot problem that I could not get past was that the judge for the trial that ensues after this high school shooting is the mother of a student whose boyfriend was killed in the shooting. Furthermore, the mother used to be best friends with the shooter's mother. Come on! That would never EVER happen in the judicial system. I find Picoult's work to be average at best and filled with discrepancies and poor editing.

Join BookBrowse

and discover exceptional books
for just $3.75 per month.

• Book Jacket: Big Red
    Big Red
    by Jerome Charyn
    Jerome Charyn made his name as an author of detective novels, and over the years he has taken his ...
  • Book Jacket: If I Survive You
    If I Survive You
    by Jonathan Escoffery
  • Book Jacket: Stories from the Tenants Downstairs
    Stories from the Tenants Downstairs
    by Sidik Fofana
    'Everybody got a story, everybody got a tale / Question is: Is it despair or prevail?' ...
  • Book Jacket: Fire Season
    Fire Season
    by Leyna Krow
    Fire Season is a thoroughly enjoyable novel that touches upon multiple genres and themes. It ...

The Ways We Hide