Reader reviews and comments on Heart-Shaped Box, plus links to write your own review.

Heart-Shaped Box

Apr 2008, 320 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Heart-Shaped Box

anthony nash (07/02/13)

heart shaped box
Some people drink champagne some people drink orange juice and some people drink ditch water. I am not a hobo, this book was drinking ditch water. The apple has fallen far from the tree.
Paige V. (04/10/07)

WOW!
For my english class my teacher suggested my group should read A Heart Shaped Box. I am so glad I read it. I could not put it down. It was one of the best books I have ever read. I felt as if I was in the plat watching everything take place. The whole time reading A Heart Shaped Box, I was on my toes not knowing what was going to happen next!

• Book Jacket: Perfect Little World
    Perfect Little World
    by Kevin Wilson
    It might be the beginning of a tragic story: Izzy Poole falls in love with her mentally unstable ...
  • Book Jacket: Pachinko

Caught in the Revolution
    by Helen Rappaport

The Typewriter's Tale
    by Michiel Heyns

A thought-provoking novel on love, art and life fully lived.

In order to become the master, the politician poses as the servant

K Your F C