Reader reviews and comments on Heart-Shaped Box, plus links to write your own review.

Heart-Shaped Box

Apr 2008, 320 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Heart-Shaped Box

Paige V.

WOW!
For my english class my teacher suggested my group should read A Heart Shaped Box. I am so glad I read it. I could not put it down. It was one of the best books I have ever read. I felt as if I was in the plat watching everything take place. The whole time reading A Heart Shaped Box, I was on my toes not knowing what was going to happen next!
anthony nash

heart shaped box
Some people drink champagne some people drink orange juice and some people drink ditch water. I am not a hobo, this book was drinking ditch water. The apple has fallen far from the tree.

• Book Jacket: The Last Mrs. Parrish
    by Alison McGhee
  • Book Jacket: Solar Bones
    Solar Bones
    by Mike McCormack
    Written in a poetic, line-breaking style, Mike McCormack's Solar Bones reads with a breathless ...

The Second Mrs. Hockaday by Susan Rivers

Strangers in Budapest
    by Jessica Keener

Give me the luxuries of life and I will willingly do without the necessities.

E Dog H I D