Reader reviews and comments on Heart-Shaped Box, plus links to write your own review.

Heart-Shaped Box

Apr 2008, 320 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Heart-Shaped Box

anthony nash (07/02/13)

heart shaped box
Some people drink champagne some people drink orange juice and some people drink ditch water. I am not a hobo, this book was drinking ditch water. The apple has fallen far from the tree.
Paige V. (04/10/07)

WOW!
For my english class my teacher suggested my group should read A Heart Shaped Box. I am so glad I read it. I could not put it down. It was one of the best books I have ever read. I felt as if I was in the plat watching everything take place. The whole time reading A Heart Shaped Box, I was on my toes not knowing what was going to happen next!

• Book Jacket: If We Were Villains

by Melodie Winawer

Win The Chalk Pit

The Chalk Pit:
A Ruth Galloway Mystery

A string of murders takes Ruth underground in the newest book in the series.

T W Don't M A R