Reader reviews and comments on Heart-Shaped Box, plus links to write your own review.

Heart-Shaped Box

Apr 2008, 320 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Heart-Shaped Box

Paige V.

WOW!
For my english class my teacher suggested my group should read A Heart Shaped Box. I am so glad I read it. I could not put it down. It was one of the best books I have ever read. I felt as if I was in the plat watching everything take place. The whole time reading A Heart Shaped Box, I was on my toes not knowing what was going to happen next!
anthony nash

heart shaped box
Some people drink champagne some people drink orange juice and some people drink ditch water. I am not a hobo, this book was drinking ditch water. The apple has fallen far from the tree.

• Book Jacket: Calypso
    Calypso
    by David Sedaris
    David Sedaris' Calypso is every bit as hilarious and irreverent, as clever and incisive, as ...
  • Book Jacket: The Word Is Murder

A Place for Us
    by Fatima Farheen Mirza

Win If You See Me, Don't Say Hi

If You See Me, Don't Say Hi by Neel Patel

Patel's stories introduce a bold and timely new literary voice.

A P Saved I A P E