Reader reviews and comments on A Fractured Mind, plus links to write your own review.

A Fractured Mind

Oct 2006, 304 pages

There is 1 reader review for A Fractured Mind

Joyce

Opening the door
Robert Oxnam opens the door for the reader to peer inside the disruptive world of MPD - truly an illness difficult to live with and difficult to understand for the reader. His brilliance shines through in his ability to draw the reader into his world. I normally drill through books - this one I read every word. A must read - whether it is MPD or multiple moods that challenge our lives, this book gives an insight into the world of those who live - and I mean live their lives to the fullest. Its not about battling the demons but about merging them into our life and Mr. Oxnam has done it here.

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: The Rules of Magic

by Alison McGhee

Win The Wisdom of Sundays

The Wisdom of Sundays
by Oprah Winfrey

Life-changing insights from super soul conversations.

A Good M I H T F