Reader reviews and comments on A Fractured Mind, plus links to write your own review.

A Fractured Mind

Oct 2006, 304 pages

There is 1 reader review for A Fractured Mind

Joyce

Opening the door
Robert Oxnam opens the door for the reader to peer inside the disruptive world of MPD - truly an illness difficult to live with and difficult to understand for the reader. His brilliance shines through in his ability to draw the reader into his world. I normally drill through books - this one I read every word. A must read - whether it is MPD or multiple moods that challenge our lives, this book gives an insight into the world of those who live - and I mean live their lives to the fullest. Its not about battling the demons but about merging them into our life and Mr. Oxnam has done it here.

Driving Miss Norma

A Place for Us
    by Fatima Farheen Mirza

Win If You See Me, Don't Say Hi

If You See Me, Don't Say Hi by Neel Patel

Patel's stories introduce a bold and timely new literary voice.

A P Saved I A P E