What readers think of Forever in Blue, plus links to write your own review.

Forever in Blue

Apr 2008, 416 pages

There are currently 16 reader reviews for Forever in Blue

Tina

OMG I <3 This Book!
I absolutely LOVED this book.. I love the entire series. Yea, she did rush a little, but she still did a fabulous job..... But honestly, the only thing that I didn't like was the ending. It was very disappointing. If there is to be s sequel to come, it would be good, but Ann Brashares needs to write a worthy sequel and end to the series, or else she will be letting a lot of fans down.....
Shelby

I LOVE THIS BOOK!
Ann Brashares is truly brilliant. I love her and I love all of the Sisterhood books. I can totally relate to all the girls and I wish i were their friends. Any one who hasn't read this must.
rachie

THE END OF THE SISTERHOOD
This was a great book though I read it with guilt knowing that when I finished it it would be over. The whole four books were great to read it is amazing I just wish she could have written more books on it. In the future it will be good to see them in movies if they come out because I don't really think people know who much of a great writer she really is. I don't know what the person two comments below me was saying the writer made it so hard to put the book down and believe me I don't really like reading. =)

I lOvE tHe SiStErHoOd Of ThE tRaVeLiNg PaNtS

FOREVER IN BLUE (L)
m.n.m.

forever in blue
I thought this book was very good, Ann Brashares had created a wonderful series. I was hoping that there would be a fifth book. If there was I would definitely read it !
-m.n.m.
Sisterhood fan

Best book ever
This book was awesome!! I love the whole series. This I think was one of the best out of all 4, it kept me wanting to read and find out what happens next. I couldn't put the book down. I was shocked from what Tibby did! You HAVE to read this it is the best book ever and I wish there was a fifth!!!!!!!!!
Laurel

LOVE LOVE LOVE ITTTTT
Forever in Blue ended the series beautifully. It is sad to see it end, but I couldn't have done it any better myself. I have grown to love Bridget, Tibby, Lena, and Carmen and my daughters will read this book because it fills your heart with magic and attaches you to the Septembers forever.
Unknown

Forever in Blue
The book has a great twist of romantic and funny. Each girl has their own adventure and you will be shocked by what Tibby does. The book would be much more interesting if what Tibby thinks is happening happened. This is a great book and you NEED to read this book. This is the best book of them all.
Abbey.C.

Review for Forever in Blue
This book was amazing!! I do believe it was the best book out of all of the Sisterhood books!

Join BookBrowse

Today's Top Picks

• Book Jacket: Harlem Shuffle
    Harlem Shuffle
    by Colson Whitehead
    Colson Whitehead is known for revealing hidden worlds of bald and gritty violence, many times ...
  • Book Jacket: The Debt Trap
    The Debt Trap
    by Josh Mitchell
    The Debt Trap by Josh Mitchell opens up the dialogue for meaningful conversations about a problem ...
  • Book Jacket: Razorblade Tears
    Razorblade Tears
    by S. A. Cosby
    Razorblade Tears, a thriller by S.A. Cosby, follows a pair of ex-convicts who team up to avenge the ...
  • Book Jacket: Once There Were Wolves
    Once There Were Wolves
    by Charlotte McConaghy
    In Charlotte McConaghy's second novel after her debut Migrations, environmental biologist Inti Flynn...

Morningside Heights
by Joshua Henkin
A tender and big-hearted novel about love in the face of loss, from the award-winning author of The World Without You.

The Lost Notebook of Edouard Manet
    by Maureen Gibbon

A sensual portrait of Manet's last years, and a vibrant testament of the artistic spirit.

Never Saw Me Coming
    by Vera Kurian

"Fun, entertaining and hard to put down."
    —The New York Journal of Books

Finishing second in the Olympics gets you silver. Finishing second in politics gets you oblivion.

Pull Y U B T B