Reader reviews and comments on Forever in Blue, plus links to write your own review.

Forever in Blue

Apr 2008, 416 pages

There are currently 16 reader reviews for Forever in Blue

Tina

OMG I <3 This Book!
I absolutely LOVED this book.. I love the entire series. Yea, she did rush a little, but she still did a fabulous job..... But honestly, the only thing that I didn't like was the ending. It was very disappointing. If there is to be s sequel to come, it would be good, but Ann Brashares needs to write a worthy sequel and end to the series, or else she will be letting a lot of fans down.....
Shelby

I LOVE THIS BOOK!
Ann Brashares is truly brilliant. I love her and I love all of the Sisterhood books. I can totally relate to all the girls and I wish i were their friends. Any one who hasn't read this must.
rachie

THE END OF THE SISTERHOOD
This was a great book though I read it with guilt knowing that when I finished it it would be over. The whole four books were great to read it is amazing I just wish she could have written more books on it. In the future it will be good to see them in movies if they come out because I don't really think people know who much of a great writer she really is. I don't know what the person two comments below me was saying the writer made it so hard to put the book down and believe me I don't really like reading. =)

I lOvE tHe SiStErHoOd Of ThE tRaVeLiNg PaNtS

FOREVER IN BLUE (L)
m.n.m.

forever in blue
I thought this book was very good, Ann Brashares had created a wonderful series. I was hoping that there would be a fifth book. If there was I would definitely read it !
-m.n.m.
Sisterhood fan

Best book ever
This book was awesome!! I love the whole series. This I think was one of the best out of all 4, it kept me wanting to read and find out what happens next. I couldn't put the book down. I was shocked from what Tibby did! You HAVE to read this it is the best book ever and I wish there was a fifth!!!!!!!!!
Laurel

LOVE LOVE LOVE ITTTTT
Forever in Blue ended the series beautifully. It is sad to see it end, but I couldn't have done it any better myself. I have grown to love Bridget, Tibby, Lena, and Carmen and my daughters will read this book because it fills your heart with magic and attaches you to the Septembers forever.
Unknown

Forever in Blue
The book has a great twist of romantic and funny. Each girl has their own adventure and you will be shocked by what Tibby does. The book would be much more interesting if what Tibby thinks is happening happened. This is a great book and you NEED to read this book. This is the best book of them all.
Abbey.C.

Review for Forever in Blue
This book was amazing!! I do believe it was the best book out of all of the Sisterhood books!

• Book Jacket: Leonardo da Vinci
    by Chloe Benjamin
  • Book Jacket: The Kites
    The Kites
    by Romain Gary, Miranda Richmond Mouillot
    Published by New Directions for the first time in English, Romain Gary's The Kites tells a story of ...
  • Book Jacket: The Kites
    The Kites
    by Romain Gary, Miranda Richmond Mouillot

Ginny Moon by Benjamin Ludwig

The Chalk Man
    by C. J. Tudor

Relentlessly compelling psychological suspense. The must-read thriller debut of 2018.

Win Mothers of Sparta