What readers think of Into The Wild, plus links to write your own review.

Into The Wild

Feb 1997, 255 pages

There are currently 136 reader reviews for Into The Wild

ema-lee

A novel-lovers dream
This book, Into the wild, is a fascinating, amazing, beautifully written, a novel lovers dream. While reading this book, the many emotions make it like you were living it, like it was your hopes, dreams and adventures. However I must say that this book is an acquired taste, and if you are not interested, you may not enjoy it as much as others will.
ashley

good
The book is very good I loved it. People say that is was a boring story well don't listen to the they are not telling you the truth because it is a great book I know that for a fact I hate reading and I loved this book people are not good readers like me and I could still understand it. So I am telling all to read the book it is good I love it and will read it again and again.
Celeste

Into the Wild
This book is probably one of the best I've read in a long time. It's very detailed, and the plot keeps you reading and reading, you basically don't want to put the book down, wanting to know more about this unique character, Chris "Alex" McCandless. I highly recommend you take the time to read this book, it will give you a different insight about nature and its beautiful yet harsh characteristics.
Abby Mireles :)

AMAZING BOOK!
This book was the best I ever read in my entire life! I loved it so much it inspired me to do a speech about in my high school speech class. I recommend you read this book. It really is inspiring and watch the movie! :)
bibi3013

AWESOME
This book was amazing :)
Jennifer Carbajal-Avila

Into The Wild
When I was reading this story in class it moved me and made me understand what life is truly about living in the wild. Chris to me a strong brave person who encounters struggles but is a good man. Chris is someone that went all the way out and took advantage of what life truly gives you.
Travis Vincent

this book suprised me
I read this book in school. I honestly thought it was amazing and it even kept me wanting to read which I don't even like reading. This book made me start thinking about going into the wild to see how i would do living off the land.
Jeb Boyle

AWESOME
I read this book for school. It was amazing. I liked the author's use of immense detail.

Join BookBrowse

and discover exceptional books
for just $3.75 per month.

• Book Jacket: Stories from the Tenants Downstairs
    Stories from the Tenants Downstairs
    by Sidik Fofana
    'Everybody got a story, everybody got a tale / Question is: Is it despair or prevail?' ...
  • Book Jacket: Fire Season
    Fire Season
    by Leyna Krow
    Fire Season is a thoroughly enjoyable novel that touches upon multiple genres and themes. It ...
  • Book Jacket: The Story of Russia
    The Story of Russia
    by Orlando Figes
  • Book Jacket: Moth
    Moth
    by Melody Razak
    On August 15, 1947, India gained independence from the United Kingdom, and on that same day the ...

The Ways We Hide