Reader reviews and comments on Red River, plus links to write your own review.

Red River

by Lalita Tademy

Red River by Lalita Tademy X
Red River by Lalita Tademy

Jan 2007, 432 pages
    Jan 2008, 420 pages

There is 1 reader review for Red River

Honored in South Carolina

Your Ancestors must be proud of you!
I've read both of your books. I was taken back in history and gone the journey with you and yours. I have never heard of the "Massacre" until I picked up Red River. Your books should be on everyone's personal bookshelf. I will share these with my children as their maturity level grows. I am telling everyone I know about Ms. L. "Ta-Taa-Mee" Williams.
You are superb.

Today's Top Picks

• Book Jacket: White Too Long
    White Too Long
    by Robert P. Jones
    Religious scholar Robert P. Jones doesn't pull any punches in his latest book, White Too Long: The ...
  • Book Jacket: Caste
    Caste
    by Isabel Wilkerson
    In 2020, the word "racist" remains taboo. Conceptually, racism is so culturally unacceptable, so ...
  • Book Jacket: The Deepest South of All
    The Deepest South of All
    by Richard Grant
    Author Richard Grant frequently uses his wanderlust to explore diverse stories that create a complex...
  • Book Jacket: Piranesi
    Piranesi
    by Susanna Clarke
    Our First Impressions readers were delighted with this speculative novel by Susanna Clarke, her ...

The Blind Light
    by Stuart Evers

A multigenerational story about two families bound together by the tides of history.

The Exiles
by Christina Baker Kline

Win Agent Sonya

Agent Sonya: Moscow's Most Daring Wartime Spy

Master storyteller Ben Macintyre tells the true story behind the Cold War's most intrepid female spy.

I I M B T Give T T R