Reader reviews and comments on Red River, plus links to write your own review.

Red River

by Lalita Tademy

Red River by Lalita Tademy

Jan 2007, 432 pages
    Jan 2008, 420 pages

There is 1 reader review for Red River

Honored in South Carolina

Your Ancestors must be proud of you!
I've read both of your books. I was taken back in history and gone the journey with you and yours. I have never heard of the "Massacre" until I picked up Red River. Your books should be on everyone's personal bookshelf. I will share these with my children as their maturity level grows. I am telling everyone I know about Ms. L. "Ta-Taa-Mee" Williams.
You are superb.

by Jennifer Finney Boylan

Win News of the World

The Weight of Ink
    by Rachel Kadish

An intellectual, suspenseful, and entertaining page-turner.

T's S I Numbers