Reader reviews and comments on The Lives of Rocks, plus links to write your own review.

The Lives of Rocks

Oct 2007, 224 pages

There is 1 reader review for The Lives of Rocks

Linda Hedrick

The Lives of Rocks
I loved it and was left wondering afterward. Wondering is not always such a bad thing. I wanted to know more at the end and intend to reread it after my son, who leans toward tragic novels, reads it and we can discuss his thoughts. I think I may have missed something (reading distractedly) along the way that I need to find when I reread it. I very much have enjoyed the collection.

• Book Jacket: Before We Sleep