Reader reviews and comments on The Lives of Rocks, plus links to write your own review.

The Lives of Rocks

Oct 2007, 224 pages

There is 1 reader review for The Lives of Rocks

Linda Hedrick (05/05/09)

The Lives of Rocks
I loved it and was left wondering afterward. Wondering is not always such a bad thing. I wanted to know more at the end and intend to reread it after my son, who leans toward tragic novels, reads it and we can discuss his thoughts. I think I may have missed something (reading distractedly) along the way that I need to find when I reread it. I very much have enjoyed the collection.

Discover your next great read here

The Nest
by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney

No One Is Coming to Save Us
    by Stephanie Powell Watts

One of Entertainment Weekly, Nylon and Elle's most anticipated books of 2017.

Manderley Forever
    by Tatiana de Rosnay

Bestselling author Tatiana de Rosnay pays homage to Daphne du Maurier.

There is no worse robber than a bad book.

Y S M B, I'll S Y