Reader reviews and comments on Blood Brothers, plus links to write your own review.

Blood Brothers

Sep 2007, 336 pages

There is 1 reader review for Blood Brothers

John Heiss

A graduate of Walter Reed school of injury and recovery
You really hit the proverbial nail. A gut wrenching saga of war from the men and women on the front lines. I too spent my time at Walter Reed(1969). Blood Brothers brought it all back in focus from the moment of impact all the way through the night mares of physical and mental recovery. Do we ever recover? The ghosts of our former lives still resound loudly in our souls.

I was riveted by the stories of these brave men in the way they were treated by our government. I have vivid memories of that place, that concret structure that housed the men of Ward 57. I still hear the screams and the laughter, I still feel the loving but tough nurses who made it possible for these men to survive a day at a time. Michael Weisskopf you have written a wonderful story. I give it ten stars.

• Book Jacket: The Overstory
    by Patricia Hampl

Music of the Ghosts by Vaddey Ratner

The Girl Who Smiled Beads
    by Clemantine Wamariya & Elizabeth Weil

A riveting story of survival, and the power of stories to save us.

Win The Leavers

The Leavers by Lisa Ko

One of the most anticipated books of 2017--now in paperback!

T E H N Clothes