Reader reviews and comments on Blood Brothers, plus links to write your own review.

Blood Brothers

Sep 2007, 336 pages

There is 1 reader review for Blood Brothers

John Heiss

A graduate of Walter Reed school of injury and recovery
You really hit the proverbial nail. A gut wrenching saga of war from the men and women on the front lines. I too spent my time at Walter Reed(1969). Blood Brothers brought it all back in focus from the moment of impact all the way through the night mares of physical and mental recovery. Do we ever recover? The ghosts of our former lives still resound loudly in our souls.

I was riveted by the stories of these brave men in the way they were treated by our government. I have vivid memories of that place, that concret structure that housed the men of Ward 57. I still hear the screams and the laughter, I still feel the loving but tough nurses who made it possible for these men to survive a day at a time. Michael Weisskopf you have written a wonderful story. I give it ten stars.

• Book Jacket: The Radium Girls
    by Jennifer Finney Boylan
  • Book Jacket: Proving Ground
    Proving Ground
    by Peter Blauner
    More than a decade after winning the 1992 Best First Novel Edgar for Slow Motion Riot, Peter Blauner...

Win News of the World

The Weight of Ink
    by Rachel Kadish

An intellectual, suspenseful, and entertaining page-turner.

T's S I Numbers