Reader reviews and comments on The End, plus links to write your own review.

The End

Oct 2006, 368 pages

There are currently 7 reader reviews for The End

Lone Wolf (02/26/11)

The End but Not The End
The End has left me wondering more and driving to read more of the mysterious Lemony Snicket. The book leaves in the end reminding us though unfortunate events happen you must keep on going. The Baudelaire's story will never end and will entertain generations to come. Lemony Snicket has made us wonder and think of the story he works to write and still has left us wondering in the end. A terrific job to the End.
Tanayja Ford (05/04/09)

Four Thumbs Up!!!
Lemony Snicket is a FANTASTIC writer! High schoolers could even enjoy this series because my mother even loves to read these books!
BookWorm (05/28/08)

GREAT!
This book was FABULOUS. I have been waiting so long for it and now i have finally read it. I couldn't put it down! (No really, my mum had to pull it out of my hands to get me to eat dinner!). I HIGHLY recommend the entire series- IT WONT BE A WASTE OF MONEY GETTING ALL THE BOOKS. They were all wonderful and i was shattered when i'd finished- i wanted (and still want) MORE!
maddie holtson (01/13/08)

a wonderful book!!!
I've read the whole series and I absolutely love it!!! The only part that I had a problem with was the ending because I expected my questions to be answered. I think that is part of Lemony Snicket's mysterious way of writing! I still think it is my most favorite series I have ever read!!
Thomas (06/07/07)

BEST ONE YET!!!
This book was the best out of the whole series. It is definitely the most adventurous one yet!! It is also the best series of books I have ever read. I recommended it to all my friends and they said it was the best. Happy Reading =)
Veronica (12/02/06)

The End Has Come!
I loved this book. I recommend it to anyone. It was the best volume out of the whole entire series. Of course the series is the best series I have ever read. Sure beats any other book or series. You should read the whole entire series not just The End.
Jaz (11/23/06)

Excellent!!!!
The book was EXCELLENT! It's a story with a bit of honey and a bit of spice. Adorable.

Do No Harm
    by Henry Marsh
    British neurosurgeon Henry Marsh might already be familiar as the subject of the Emmy-winning ...
  • Book Jacket: Everybody's Fool
    Everybody's Fool
    by Richard Russo
    Written from multiple viewpoints, Everybody's Fool features an ensemble cast of inhabitants ...
  • Book Jacket: The Strings of Murder
    The Strings of Murder
    by Oscar de Muriel
    As Jack the Ripper eludes the police at Scotland Yard in London and all efforts to catch the most ...

Since She Went Away
    by David Bell

A chilling novel of guilt, regret, and a past which refuses to die...

The Life of the World to Come
    by Dan Cluchey

Smart, sad and crackling with wit, a book about love, life and what happens after.

Girl Waits with Gun
by Amy Stewart

Summer Stunner
Summer Giveaway

Win 5 books, each week in July!

C To T Q