What readers think of The Looking Glass Wars, plus links to write your own review.

The Looking Glass Wars

Aug 2007, 400 pages

There are currently 9 reader reviews for The Looking Glass Wars

Peyton

The Looking Glass Wars Review
This book had imagination far greater that Alyss's.
Carlo

the looking glass wars
This is the first book I ever read, and it is a good start on reading book. Frank Beddor truly has a great imagination.
Audrey

THE REVIEW
OMG OMG!!!!! I TOTALLY just finished this TOTALLY rad book. I like, couldn't put it DOWN!!!! I SO wanted to actually talk to Dodge and like, kiss him and stuff. The action was SUPER!!! And I SO think this would make a TOTALLY SOOPER movie!! :)
Kelsey J

Great book
I thought this book was absolutely incredible. By far the best book I have EVER read. Thanks for writing such a fantastic book :)
Ryan

The Looking Glass Wars
It was awesome and I loved every minute reading it.
Anon

The looking glass words
An absolutely amazing book, much better than original story of Alice in Wonderland!
Anna

The looking glass wars
Amazing! I absolutely loved it! I really didn't want to stop reading it! I am in the process of reading the second one and know that it will be another one of my favorites!
Kellie

Wonder-ful!
I could not stop reading this book. I was hooked from page one. I loved how it just slightly played off of the original Alice in Wonderland, which gave it the slight humor it had, but also the sadness that Alyss felt.

Join BookBrowse

and discover exceptional books
for just $3.75 per month.

The Lost Ticket
    by Freya Sampson
    Drama on the bus can be Shakespearean. You just want to go downtown, but on the way, you overhear a ...
    The War Librarian
    by Addison Armstrong
    Emmaline Balakin believes in the power of the written word — books have changed her life. When...
  • Book Jacket: The Book of Goose
    The Book of Goose
    by Yiyun Li
    Yiyun Li's The Book of Goose is a story of childhood friendship between narrator Agnès, a one-...
  • Book Jacket: Big Red
    Big Red
    by Jerome Charyn
    Jerome Charyn made his name as an author of detective novels, and over the years he has taken his ...

The Bell in the Lake
by Lars Mytting

Members Recommend

Our Missing Hearts
    by Celeste Ng

From the author of Little Fires Everywhere, the inspiring new novel about a mother’s unbreakable love in a world consumed by fear.

Book Club Giveaway!