Reader reviews and comments on The Looking Glass Wars, plus links to write your own review.

The Looking Glass Wars

Aug 2007, 400 pages

There are currently 9 reader reviews for The Looking Glass Wars

Peyton

The Looking Glass Wars Review
This book had imagination far greater that Alyss's.
Carlo

the looking glass wars
This is the first book I ever read, and it is a good start on reading book. Frank Beddor truly has a great imagination.
Audrey

THE REVIEW
OMG OMG!!!!! I TOTALLY just finished this TOTALLY rad book. I like, couldn't put it DOWN!!!! I SO wanted to actually talk to Dodge and like, kiss him and stuff. The action was SUPER!!! And I SO think this would make a TOTALLY SOOPER movie!! :)
Kelsey J

Great book
I thought this book was absolutely incredible. By far the best book I have EVER read. Thanks for writing such a fantastic book :)
Ryan

The Looking Glass Wars
It was awesome and I loved every minute reading it.
Anon

The looking glass words
An absolutely amazing book, much better than original story of Alice in Wonderland!
Anna

The looking glass wars
Amazing! I absolutely loved it! I really didn't want to stop reading it! I am in the process of reading the second one and know that it will be another one of my favorites!
Kellie

Wonder-ful!
I could not stop reading this book. I was hooked from page one. I loved how it just slightly played off of the original Alice in Wonderland, which gave it the slight humor it had, but also the sadness that Alyss felt.

The Last Ballad
    by Wiley Cash
    The Graybar Hotel
    by Curtis Dawkins
  • Book Jacket: We Own the Sky
    We Own the Sky
    by Luke Allnutt
    Rob and Anna Coates have an idyllic life together; they have successful careers, love each other ...
  • Book Jacket: Some Trick
    Some Trick
    by Helen DeWitt
    In this erudite collection of 13 stories, Helen DeWitt explores the theme of stymied creativity, ...

The Women in the Castle by Jessica Shattuck

A Place for Us
    by Fatima Farheen Mirza

Book Club Giveaway!
Win If You See Me, Don't Say Hi

If You See Me, Don't Say Hi
by Neel Patel

Patel's stories offer a bold and timely new literary voice.

M T G Before I S