Reader reviews and comments on Twilight, plus links to write your own review.

Twilight

Jul 2007, 320 pages

There are currently 4 reader reviews for Twilight

SkywardDreams

Fantasy and Reality
Ms. Stephanie Meyer's book is a perfect example of these things. Somehow she took mythology and melded it flawlessly into the modern world of the United States. Her protagonist, Bella, is sarcastic and skeptical like one of the modern age, yet idealistic in love and has found her 'happily ever after'. Timeless love threatened by physical barriers...It's simply beautiful.

I definitely recommend this book to any who desire a good book to read or seek a thrilling romance. Kudos, Ms. Stephanie Meyer!
Barrel Racing Babe

The greatest series ever!
I Loved this book! I love these series. I find it amazing that Erin Hunter is such a genius! She made her own complex world NO ONE has ever made and created into a book. That is pure talent. I wish I could be as smart as Erin Hunter. All of her books are great and if you ever get the chance, choose to read them.
Meg G

Great read
The book was a beautiful display of Erin Hunter's mindful writings that seem to tap into the inner core of us all. When I read this book and all of the other Warriors books, I felt one with the story. One of her best works.
Charla Aneice

goo.
I loved the book. hats off to Cherith Baldry. it was great. and exiting. I cant wait for the new book to come out to see what you have written.

• Book Jacket: La Belle Sauvage
    La Belle Sauvage
    by Philip Pullman
    Voted 2017 Best Young Adult Novel by BookBrowse's Subscribers

I wasn't quite sure what to expect ...
  • Book Jacket: Killers of the Flower Moon
    Killers of the Flower Moon
    by David Grann
    Voted 2017 Best Nonfiction by BookBrowse's Subscribers

The long, sorrowful list of injustices done ...
  • Book Jacket: The Dry
    The Dry
    by Jane Harper
    Voted 2017 Best Debut Novel by BookBrowse's Subscribers

After receiving a letter from his childhood...
  • Book Jacket: Little Fires Everywhere
    Little Fires Everywhere
    by Celeste Ng
    Voted 2017 Best Fiction by BookBrowse's Subscribers

Small towns, big drama. Acclaimed author ...

The Second Mrs. Hockaday by Susan Rivers