Reader reviews and comments on Grayson, plus links to write your own review.

Grayson

by Lynne Cox

Grayson by Lynne Cox

Aug 2006, 160 pages
    Feb 2008, 160 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Grayson

leopard

Grayson
Grayson is definitely a worthwhile book.
Wylee Sanders and rest of English class

Required Read, a Let Down
I was excited to be assigned this memoir to read in school, how interesting, I had thought. Two paragraphs and I was dreading the rest of the book. It did not captivate me at all and when I surveyed the rest of the class, we had all disliked the book greatly. It was boring and we had felt no sense in reading it.

My Name Is Leon