Reader reviews and comments on Grayson, plus links to write your own review.

Grayson

by Lynne Cox

Grayson by Lynne Cox

Aug 2006, 160 pages
    Feb 2008, 160 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Grayson

Wylee Sanders and rest of English class (02/21/16)

Required Read, a Let Down
I was excited to be assigned this memoir to read in school, how interesting, I had thought. Two paragraphs and I was dreading the rest of the book. It did not captivate me at all and when I surveyed the rest of the class, we had all disliked the book greatly. It was boring and we had felt no sense in reading it.
leopard (12/11/06)

Grayson
Grayson is definitely a worthwhile book.

• Book Jacket: Perfect Little World
    Perfect Little World
    by Kevin Wilson
    It might be the beginning of a tragic story: Izzy Poole falls in love with her mentally unstable ...
  • Book Jacket: Pachinko

A Piece of the World
    by Christina Baker Kline

Caught in the Revolution
    by Helen Rappaport

The only real blind person at Christmas-time is he who has not Christmas in his heart.

K Your F C