Reader reviews and comments on By a Slow River, plus links to write your own review.

By a Slow River

Jun 2007, 208 pages

There is 1 reader review for By a Slow River

donna nueva,

silence of the dead
Hardly to be called a crime novel, this existential novel about murder and relationships in a French town is an excellent read that will leave you thinking about the characters long after you put the book down.--Claudel is a master.

• Book Jacket: The Word Is Murder

A Place for Us
    by Fatima Farheen Mirza

Win If You See Me, Don't Say Hi

If You See Me, Don't Say Hi by Neel Patel

Patel's stories introduce a bold and timely new literary voice.

A P Saved I A P E