Reader reviews and comments on The Prisoner of Guantanamo, plus links to write your own review.

The Prisoner of Guantanamo

by Dan Fesperman

The Prisoner of Guantanamo by Dan Fesperman

Jul 2006, 336 pages
    Jul 2007, 336 pages

There is 1 reader review for The Prisoner of Guantanamo

Marshall Cohen (08/21/06)

Great Premise
The premise of this book, which is slowly revealed, is eerie and topical in my view. It's a fast moving story, laying out the next great conspiracy theory waiting to come public. I think it's Fesperman's best to date.

• Book Jacket: The Dark Flood Rises

The Atomic Weight of Love
by Elizabeth J. Church

Lola
    by Melissa Scrivner Love

An astonishing debut crime thriller about an unforgettable woman.

Our Short History
    by Lauren Grodstein

There is no such thing as a moral or immoral book. Books are either well written or badly written. That is all.

O My D B