Reader reviews and comments on Lost and Found, plus links to write your own review.

Lost and Found

by Carolyn Parkhurst

Lost and Found by Carolyn Parkhurst

Jun 2006, 304 pages
    Jul 2007, 320 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for Lost and Found

Oona

Fun, engaging read
Being a fan of "The Amazing Race", it was fun to read a novel about a similar type of show. I agree with Eric, you should not read this if you have an aversion to homosexuality, as it is a predominant theme. Having said that, there are many characters and themes, as well as fun story, that keep this book moving along. It was hard to put down, and I'm sure I'll lend it out lots!
Eric

Lost and Found review
The book lost and found is great-- if you like reality tv, AND don't oppose gays. The book tells about the struggles and highs of the contestants. The characters are especially well developed. The part that didn't work was the show itself. It seemd a little too corny, and made the book a bit unbeleivable. I'd reccomend this to anybody who wants to try a new kind of book.
Sally Brown

Very shallow
I was astounded that BookBrowse recommended this book. I think it was a very "thin" book. Perhaps 12 to 14 year old readers would enjoy it as beach reading but adults would be sorely disappointed.

• Book Jacket: Golden Hill
    Golden Hill
    by Francis Spufford
  • Book Jacket: Midnight at the Electric
    Midnight at the Electric
    by Jodi Lynn Anderson
    The world changes, but humanity stays the same. Whether a book takes place in the year 1510 or 2010,...
    by Paulette Jiles
    Paulette Jiles brings the landscape of late 19th century Texas to life in this novel long-listed for...

Win The Library of Light and Shadow