Reader reviews and comments on Eye Contact, plus links to write your own review.

Eye Contact

Mar 2007, 320 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for Eye Contact

smokey

Eye Contact
I loved this book. I couldn't put it down. It was very interesting and suspenseful. It had a lot of details. READ THIS
Me

Eye contact
Eye Contact was a very good book. It was very thrilling at the start but more towards the end it started to become a little slow. It was a book you need to read twice to understand the ending. It switches a lot in your mind on who killed the little 10 year old. And why the person who killed the girl is a little confusing. It's not the best book my Cammie McGovern but at least it is about something REAL!
Marie

Too much bad language :(
I enjoyed the first half of this book. It was a page turner. However as I got further into it I started seeing the F-word here and there. The book took on a darker theme. By the end I wanted to find out the answer to the mystery but I didn't want to read another F-word. They were everywhere by the end. I ended the book feeling dark and down. Yuck! Too bad it couldn't be kept at an exciting mystery without all the language.

Driving Miss Norma
    by Wiley Cash
    The Graybar Hotel
    by Curtis Dawkins

Harbor of Spies by Robin Lloyd

A captivating thriller-at-sea set in Spanish colonial Havana in the 1860s.

A Place for Us
    by Fatima Farheen Mirza

Win If You See Me, Don't Say Hi

If You See Me, Don't Say Hi by Neel Patel

Patel's stories introduce a bold and timely new literary voice.

A P Saved I A P E