MLA Platinum Award Press Release

Reader reviews and comments on Eye Contact, plus links to write your own review.

Eye Contact

Mar 2007, 320 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for Eye Contact

smokey

Eye Contact
I loved this book. I couldn't put it down. It was very interesting and suspenseful. It had a lot of details. READ THIS
Me

Eye contact
Eye Contact was a very good book. It was very thrilling at the start but more towards the end it started to become a little slow. It was a book you need to read twice to understand the ending. It switches a lot in your mind on who killed the little 10 year old. And why the person who killed the girl is a little confusing. It's not the best book my Cammie McGovern but at least it is about something REAL!
Marie

Too much bad language :(
I enjoyed the first half of this book. It was a page turner. However as I got further into it I started seeing the F-word here and there. The book took on a darker theme. By the end I wanted to find out the answer to the mystery but I didn't want to read another F-word. They were everywhere by the end. I ended the book feeling dark and down. Yuck! Too bad it couldn't be kept at an exciting mystery without all the language.

• Book Jacket: Death in Mud Lick
    Death in Mud Lick
    by Eric Eyre
    When Eric Eyre, investigative and statehouse reporter for the Charleston Gazette-Daily, began ...
    Orange World and Other Stories
    by Karen Russell
    Karen Russell has a tremendous gift for crafting uncanny, through-the-looking glass worlds that are ...
  • Book Jacket: The Book of Longings
    The Book of Longings
    by Sue Monk Kidd
    The Book of Longings by Sue Monk Kidd follows the life of Ana, a woman born in the Galilean city of ...
  • Book Jacket: Master Class
    Master Class
    by Christina Dalcher
    Christina Dalcher's Master Class shows America sleepwalking into a perfectionist eventuality not ...

Daughter of the Reich
    by Louise Fein

A spellbinding story of impossible love set against the backdrop of the Nazi regime.

The Prisoner's Wife
    by Maggie Brookes

Inspired by the true story of a courageous young woman who enters a Nazi POW camp to be with the man she loves.

The Paris Hours
by Alex George

One day in the City of Light. One night in search of lost time.

Win The House on Fripp Island

The House on Fripp Island
by Rebecca Kauffman

A taut, page-turning novel of secrets and strife.

B I T T Water