Reader reviews and comments on Eye Contact, plus links to write your own review.

Eye Contact

by Cammie McGovern

Eye Contact by Cammie McGovern

Jun 2006, 304 pages
    Mar 2007, 320 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for Eye Contact

Me (01/02/11)

Eye contact
Eye Contact was a very good book. It was very thrilling at the start but more towards the end it started to become a little slow. It was a book you need to read twice to understand the ending. It switches a lot in your mind on who killed the little 10 year old. And why the person who killed the girl is a little confusing. It's not the best book my Cammie McGovern but at least it is about something REAL!
Marie (04/09/07)

Too much bad language :(
I enjoyed the first half of this book. It was a page turner. However as I got further into it I started seeing the F-word here and there. The book took on a darker theme. By the end I wanted to find out the answer to the mystery but I didn't want to read another F-word. They were everywhere by the end. I ended the book feeling dark and down. Yuck! Too bad it couldn't be kept at an exciting mystery without all the language.
smokey (12/23/06)

Eye Contact
I loved this book. I couldn't put it down. It was very interesting and suspenseful. It had a lot of details. READ THIS

• Book Jacket: Lincoln in the Bardo
    All Tomorrow's Parties
    by Rob Spillman

The Sellout
by Paul Beatty

The first book by an American author to win the prestigious Man Booker Prize.

A Piece of the World
    by Christina Baker Kline

The Fifth Petal
    by Brunonia Barry

Chance favors only the prepared mind

K Your F C