MLA Gold Award Site

Reader reviews and comments on Foundling, plus links to write your own review.

Foundling

Sep 2007, 448 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Foundling

Sam R (10/15/07)

Gasp
I have been reading the Redwall series, and i love that series but this book took me out of it and was not going to let me go I read the book in a week and instantly wanted the next book to come out. This book is great for children and adults who love to use there imagenation.
Forrestt (08/30/06)

Monster blood Tatoo
This book was the best book i had read for quite a while!I have read many good books and i would put this book as one of my top 5 books!

The Second Mrs. Hockaday

by Robert Harris
  • Book Jacket: A Question of Mercy
    A Question of Mercy
    by Elizabeth Cox
    Authors leave little gifts for readers, which seem to turn up at the exact right moment. Perhaps a ...

H W S W T Devil S H A L S