What readers think of Chew on This, plus links to write your own review.

Chew on This

awesome
I love this book!
summerrox1899

very interesting
This book was awesome. One of the best books I have read in a while. It had so many interesting facts. I could tell the author put a lot of time and effort into writing it! It was one of those books when you started reading it, you couldn't put it down! I give this book 2 thumbs up!
Roxy or not? (no its not)

Chew on a great book
This is a great book for your 10-20 Kids and adults. I read this book when I was nine and it was astonishing. I love it, Bugs in strawberry shake eww!
bookworm

i love it
I got this book from my school. I am in teen living so I got this my teacher loves it I do too. I hope I can get more cool books like this. It is great. ps:I will not eat fast food for a long time !!!!
Kathy Smith

Great book
This book is amazing! Phil- you are wrong. the Government really does solve all of our problems.

I love this book!
rachel

loved it!!!!!!!!!
It was amazing! I had to read it in health class and I will never eat fast food again! I had no idea how many chemicals were in my food until now. From now on I will only eat all natural, organic foods.
Tammi

Excelent Book
Chew on this is a great book, it teaches especially teenagers about fast-food. They're the one mostly eating fast foods. I would recommend this to all teenagers.
Phil Johns

Socialism Disguised as a Children's Book
Like most liberal programs, this author has good intentions when it comes to his desire to have children eating more sensibly. Without a doubt, fast-food is not a good choice as a regular diet for children or adults. Nonetheless, it is a choice each American should be free to make for themselves.

The author consistently shows his liberal bias throughout the book. On numerous occasions, he bashes corporations and praises the efforts of unions. He finally comes out and says all that the government to do (so much for freedom).

Interestingly, he contradicts himself by giving the real solution. Let the marketplace take care of the problem. If people are dissatisfied with fast food, they won't eat it. If people like it, let them eat it. It is not for the government to decide what is "good" for us.

This book would have been great if it would have left the politics out of it. It has eye-opening information about what can happen to your body if you eat too much fast food. Arm people with facts and let them make their own choice.

Unfortunately, this book is like so many others being read in public schools by our children. Many are indoctrinated that the government is the answer. How soon we forget the lessons of history.

Join BookBrowse

Today's Top Picks

• Book Jacket: Let's Not Do That Again
    Let's Not Do That Again
    by Grant Ginder
    We have all dealt with inescapable, insufferable family members at some point, and the ones who say ...
  • Book Jacket: Atomic Anna
    Atomic Anna
    by Rachel Barenbaum
    If you had the opportunity to prevent one of the world's most horrific disasters, would you? What if...
  • Book Jacket: The Colony
    The Colony
    by Audrey Magee
    The Colony opens with Mr Lloyd, a London artist, being transported to a Gaeltacht (Irish-speaking) ...
  • Book Jacket: The Return of Faraz Ali
    The Return of Faraz Ali
    by Aamina Ahmad
    In Aamina Ahmad's debut, The Return of Faraz Ali, the eponymous character is a police inspector in ...

The Book Woman's Daughter
by Kim Michele Richardson
A mesmerizing and beautifully rendered tale of strong women, bravery, and resilience.

Fly Girl
    by Ann Hood

"Sheer pleasure. A hilarious and often moving look back at...a young woman's coming of age."
    —Dennis Lehane

Metropolis
    by B. A. Shapiro

"An ingeniously plotted hybrid social/suspense novel. Shapiro hits it out of the park."
    Shelf Awareness

There is no such thing as a moral or immoral book. Books are either well written or badly written. That is all.

T S's T Limit