Reader reviews and comments on Terrorist, plus links to write your own review.

Terrorist

by John Updike

Terrorist by John Updike

Jun 2006, 320 pages
    May 2007, 320 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Terrorist

Bob H. (08/29/12)

Never Read Updike Before
I have never read Updike before. If this is his style, I will not read him again. I am struggling for the past week. I am on page 128. I am thinking. "C'mon already!"
Amilina (12/04/07)

This book is strange
We've read the book in our class. It took a long time until we finished and it was horrible. Nobody in my class likes the book anyway. I've never read a book like this and I would have stopped reading the book after the first pages, but because of our English lessons we had to read to the end. I won't ever suggest the book to anyone else. Thanks.

Greetings

Amilina from Germany *kiss*

Discover your next great read here

Ghachar Ghochar
    by Vivek Shanbhag
    The Bengaluru (aka Bangalore) that has dominated economic news headlines over the past decade is the...
  • Book Jacket: Caught in the Revolution

The Atomic Weight of Love
by Elizabeth J. Church

Lola
    by Melissa Scrivner Love

An astonishing debut crime thriller about an unforgettable woman.

Our Short History
    by Lauren Grodstein

Courage - a perfect sensibility of the measure of danger, and a mental willingness to endure it.

O My D B