Reader reviews and comments on The Good Good Pig, plus links to write your own review.

The Good Good Pig

Apr 2007, 240 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The Good Good Pig

Johanna J. (10/21/07)

The Good Good Pig Is a Good Good Book
Most biographies are written about people's struggles through the hard times in their life or the joys they have had, but what about biography of a pig's life? Christopher Hogwood is pig that lives in New Hampsire with Sy Montgomery,the author of the story. Sy writes about the life story of Christopher, as he runs through the town, playing with kids, and teaches people what living is all about

The story of Christopher Hogwood is a loving, kind story that shows people that not matter how close to death you are or if you having a bad day, to never give up. No matter what life brings you, whether it's an adventure or even a pig, life is worth living, and Christopher Hogwood shows us all that.
Selene Booklover (06/19/07)

The OK Pig
This was nominated choice in one of my book clubs. It wasn't chosen, but thought I would read it anyway. As an animal lover, I love to read books about people's pets. Although, I did enjoy reading the book, somehow the warmth, personality and charm of Christopher did not transcend the written word. To me, he remained just a pig.

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: Castle of Water
    by Mark Kurlansky
  • Book Jacket: Temporary People
    Temporary People
    by Deepak Unnikrishnan
    In this powerful and innovative collection of 28 short stories, Deepak Unnikrishnan presents a ...

The Nest
by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney

The Stars Are Fire
    by Anita Shreve

If We Were Villains
    by M. L. Rio

Idealism increases in direct proportion to ones distance from the problem.

Y S M B, I'll S Y