MLA Gold Award Site

Reader reviews and comments on Girls in Pants, plus links to write your own review.

Girls in Pants

The Third Summer of the Sisterhood

by Ann Brashares

Girls in Pants

Jan 2005, 352 pages
    Jun 2006, 368 pages

There are currently 5 reader reviews for Girls in Pants

Megan (07/22/08)

The series of the sisters
Wow! This book is like none other. Carmen is dishing out trouble with her mom. Lena is immersing herself in being the best painter she can be. And someone isn't too happy about that. Bridget is in Alabama meeting her grandmother for the first time in a LOOONG time. And of course Tibby. Tibby is spending her summer with brian. she thinks she has seen a side of him she hasn't seen before. GREAT GREAT book! I give it two thumbs up.
Sarah (03/04/07)

Best one by far!
This is the best book in the Sisterhood series by far. I've read the book many times and each time I get to the epilogue I start to cry. The way Bradshares created the characters you can believe how really they are. alto each of them have such different personality, but each person can find a little bit of Carmen, Lena, Tibby and Bridget in them.
Amanda O. (01/03/07)

Amanda's Review
Girls in Pants is a Novel that will make you
want to cry and laugh. It’s a novel that will let
you feel what the characters are feeling.
Shelsie, 13 (09/01/06)

Love the Book
Thought this was a great book. I love how the book is full of real life situations and that you feel (or wish) you could compare to one of the four girls (Lena, Bridget, Carmen, or Tibby). Definitely recommend this book to other teenage girls.
kim (06/21/06)

the best one so far!
The first book was great it got me hooked! the second book slowly began to show the characters differences, well more in depth then the first book. the third but not least was my favorite. I came to feel that I really knew them, and that no matter what happens friendship never dies.

• Book Jacket: Murder at the 42nd Street Library
    Murder at the 42nd Street Library
    by Con Lehane
    It doesn't matter if you're stopping in your favorite library to quickly pick up a book, or settling...
  • Book Jacket: The Loney
    The Loney
    by Andrew Hurley
    Landscape can be a writer's best friend. Whether it's the mountains of England's lake...
  • Book Jacket: The Mirror Thief
    The Mirror Thief
    by Martin Seay
    It is easy to see why Martin Seay's debut novel, The Mirror Thief, has been compared to David ...

The Dark Lady's Mask
    by Mary Sharratt

Based on the life of the first professional woman poet in Renaissance England, and her collaboration with Shakespeare.

Win The Children

From NYT bestselling author Ann Leary

The captivating story of an unconventional New England family.

Girl Waits with Gun