Reader reviews and comments on Number the Stars, plus links to write your own review.

Number the Stars

by Lois Lowry

Number the Stars

Apr 1989, 144 pages
    Feb 1998, 144 pages

There are currently 6 reader reviews for Number the Stars

motunrayo (01/10/15)

number the stars
I loved this book so much, it got me to read more and write more!!!!
Bob (05/04/11)

Best Book EVER!!!!
I cant stop reading this book ... 'tis is the 3rd time I've read it .
LALA (01/21/11)

WOW!
This is such a fantastic book, I love it so much!
Anthony (09/28/10)

Number The Stars
Number The Stars is one of the best stories I have ever read. It has detail to make me feel like I am in the book. It is easy to follow this book. It shows more than it tells in this story, painting pictures in my head. I can’t wait to read another book by Lois Lowry. I love her writing style. I recommend this book to anyone that likes a little history, but at the same time love and friendship. I really liked this book and I hope you like it too.
Kathy (06/18/09)

WOW!
This is an unbelievable book. What a perfect mixture of everything a book needs! This book has tons of "OMG moments" that kepp you from reading this great novel nearly impssible. World War 2/Nazi occupation in Denmark setting. A must-read for all.
petepete (03/06/07)

i loved it
This book was great. I learned a lot but, I am not getting very good grades on the quizzes my teachers handout. I got a few 90's and 100's. I am having my book test soon so I wanted to look up some information about it. The author of this book is a fantastic writer and there is a lot of description. Thank you for teaching me more of what happened when the Nazi's came.

• Book Jacket: A Gentleman in Moscow
    Night of the Animals
    by Bill Broun

The Tea Planter's Wife
    by Dinah Jefferies

An utterly engrossing, compulsive page-turner set in 1920s Ceylon.

This Must Be the Place
by Maggie O'Farrell

Win Blood at the Root

Blood at the Root

"A gripping, timely, and important examination of American racism."
- PW Starred Review