Reader reviews and comments on Number the Stars, plus links to write your own review.

Number the Stars

Feb 1998, 144 pages

There are currently 6 reader reviews for Number the Stars

motunrayo

number the stars
I loved this book so much, it got me to read more and write more!!!!
Bob

Best Book EVER!!!!
I cant stop reading this book ... 'tis is the 3rd time I've read it .
LALA

WOW!
This is such a fantastic book, I love it so much!
Anthony

Number The Stars
Number The Stars is one of the best stories I have ever read. It has detail to make me feel like I am in the book. It is easy to follow this book. It shows more than it tells in this story, painting pictures in my head. I can’t wait to read another book by Lois Lowry. I love her writing style. I recommend this book to anyone that likes a little history, but at the same time love and friendship. I really liked this book and I hope you like it too.
Kathy

WOW!
This is an unbelievable book. What a perfect mixture of everything a book needs! This book has tons of "OMG moments" that kepp you from reading this great novel nearly impssible. World War 2/Nazi occupation in Denmark setting. A must-read for all.
petepete

i loved it
This book was great. I learned a lot but, I am not getting very good grades on the quizzes my teachers handout. I got a few 90's and 100's. I am having my book test soon so I wanted to look up some information about it. The author of this book is a fantastic writer and there is a lot of description. Thank you for teaching me more of what happened when the Nazi's came.

Pachinko
    by Min Jin Lee
    Wolf Season
    by Helen Benedict
  • Book Jacket: La Belle Sauvage
    La Belle Sauvage
    by Philip Pullman
    Voted 2017 Best Young Adult Novel by BookBrowse's Subscribers

I wasn't quite sure what to expect ...
  • Book Jacket: Leonardo da Vinci
    Leonardo da Vinci
    by Walter Isaacson

The Dry by Jane Harper

Winner of the 2017 BookBrowse Debut Novel Award

The Milk Lady of Bangalore
    by Shoba Narayan

A charming story about our deep connection to the animals who live among us.

Eternal Life
    by Dara Horn

The award-winning author returns with an ingenious novel about what it would mean to live forever.

Win Mothers of Sparta