Reader reviews and comments on Gossamer, plus links to write your own review.

Gossamer

Jan 2008, 160 pages

There are currently 21 reader reviews for Gossamer

Alondra (09/12/07)

Incedible
This book is one of the best books I have ever read,and I'm only 11,and what does an11 year old really know about books at this age. I really recomend you read this book.
Stephanie (07/17/07)

Opinion
I thought that the book was a little confusing in the beginning because I started to think that the main characters were animals. But then when I read further into the book, I finally realized the characters were humans. over all, I thought that the book was pretty good.
JG (05/07/07)

My 4th Grader and I Loved Gossamer!
My 4th grade daughter and I picked this up and just loved reading it together. It reminded me a bit of Lois Lowry's -The Giver in the sense that sometimes it got us thinking so far out, but it seemed, shorter and more manageable in subject matter than The Giver. You can't escape parts of the book's harshness that really got her (my daughter) thinking about how she might judge classmates that might act the same way as John. Her school has many potential "Johns" that maybe now, she can begin to understand. Excellent book!
Melissa (04/06/07)

Dream a little dream
Now I know where dreams come from! A beautiful book for adults and children alike. Great to read to a child and discuss. The imagery was beautiful and touching.
Alicia (12/03/06)

Gossamer
This was a touching and AMAZING book! I LOVED it. It really sparks your imagination!

• Book Jacket: The Overstory
    by Patricia Hampl

Music of the Ghosts by Vaddey Ratner

The Girl Who Smiled Beads
    by Clemantine Wamariya & Elizabeth Weil

A riveting story of survival, and the power of stories to save us.

Win The Leavers

The Leavers by Lisa Ko

One of the most anticipated books of 2017--now in paperback!

T E H N Clothes