MLA Platinum Award Press Release

Reader reviews and comments on Gossamer, plus links to write your own review.

Gossamer

Jan 2008, 160 pages

There are currently 22 reader reviews for Gossamer

mystery guy

Gossamer is 100000of10
Awesome book; it is truly filled with lovely neat details!
henry garner

the gossamer
Gossamer is a great book with love and hope.
bookworm

Wondeful
I just read this book at 28 and I loved it! It weaves Lowry's great imagination with innocence and worldliness. How she does it is absolutely amazing I teared up at the end.
Elizabeth An Boyd

Best book EVER!!!
Hello people of earth! You may think this is some weird book, but it's not! It is the best book ever! I myself read it in grade 4 and now I can't find the book anywhere! It's like it just disappeared into nowhere. I want to read it again but I can't find it! This is my all time favorite book and it will be yours to! In the book it's like a never-ending trail of questions that makes it so interesting! You have no idea what the creators look like, sound like, or what the are! They even wonder themselves! And when they have to fight against the enemy to save the boy, dog and grandma. . . You can find out the rest!
Anonymous

Ingenious
I loved this book; it was so refreshing and relaxing, perfect for a quiet day, really. The story was ingenious, and Lois Lowry displayed certain emotions and scenes perfectly. I loved the book and it remains of my favorites of hers, alongside Number The Stars.
Ethan Salinas

AWESOMENESS!!!
I absolutely loved this book. Lois Lowry illustrates the book so gracefully and elegantly I totally recommend this book!!!
ellen

Amazing and inspiring
I loved this book! It was so refreshing and mysterious at the same time, along with the inspirational feelings it gave to me. Gossamer showed that love does have an impact. Author Lois Lowry has again created a perfect plot filled with suspense, and, along with that, woven the characters together in a way that will surely touch your heart.
g

Awesome!
Gossamer was a great book I enjoyed reading. It was full of adventure and dreams. I loved it!

Tropic of Violence
    by Nathacha Appanah
    Marie is a nurse working in Mayotte, a cluster of French territory islands in the Indian Ocean. When...
  • Book Jacket: Death in Mud Lick
    Death in Mud Lick
    by Eric Eyre
    When Eric Eyre, investigative and statehouse reporter for the Charleston Gazette-Daily, began ...
    Orange World and Other Stories
    by Karen Russell
    Karen Russell has a tremendous gift for crafting uncanny, through-the-looking glass worlds that are ...
  • Book Jacket: The Book of Longings
    The Book of Longings
    by Sue Monk Kidd
    The Book of Longings by Sue Monk Kidd follows the life of Ana, a woman born in the Galilean city of ...

The Prisoner's Wife
    by Maggie Brookes

Inspired by the true story of a courageous young woman who enters a Nazi POW camp to be with the man she loves.

The Paris Hours
by Alex George

One day in the City of Light. One night in search of lost time.

Win The House on Fripp Island

The House on Fripp Island
by Rebecca Kauffman

A taut, page-turning novel of secrets and strife.

B I T T Water