Reader reviews and comments on Gossamer, plus links to write your own review.

Gossamer

Jan 2008, 160 pages

There are currently 21 reader reviews for Gossamer

mystery guy

Gossamer is 100000of10
Awesome book; it is truly filled with lovely neat details!
henry garner

the gossamer
Gossamer is a great book with love and hope.
bookworm

Wondeful
I just read this book at 28 and I loved it! It weaves Lowry's great imagination with innocence and worldliness. How she does it is absolutely amazing I teared up at the end.
Elizabeth An Boyd

Best book EVER!!!
Hello people of earth! You may think this is some weird book, but it's not! It is the best book ever! I myself read it in grade 4 and now I can't find the book anywhere! It's like it just disappeared into nowhere. I want to read it again but I can't find it! This is my all time favorite book and it will be yours to! In the book it's like a never-ending trail of questions that makes it so interesting! You have no idea what the creators look like, sound like, or what the are! They even wonder themselves! And when they have to fight against the enemy to save the boy, dog and grandma. . . You can find out the rest!
Anonymous

Ingenious
I loved this book; it was so refreshing and relaxing, perfect for a quiet day, really. The story was ingenious, and Lois Lowry displayed certain emotions and scenes perfectly. I loved the book and it remains of my favorites of hers, alongside Number The Stars.
Ethan Salinas

AWESOMENESS!!!
I absolutely loved this book. Lois Lowry illustrates the book so gracefully and elegantly I totally recommend this book!!!
ellen

Amazing and inspiring
I loved this book! It was so refreshing and mysterious at the same time, along with the inspirational feelings it gave to me. Gossamer showed that love does have an impact. Author Lois Lowry has again created a perfect plot filled with suspense, and, along with that, woven the characters together in a way that will surely touch your heart.
g

Awesome!
Gossamer was a great book I enjoyed reading. It was full of adventure and dreams. I loved it!

• Book Jacket: The Beekeeper of Aleppo
    The Beekeeper of Aleppo
    by Christy Lefteri
    In Christy Lefteri's sophomore novel, The Beekeeper of Aleppo, the author introduces readers to ...
  • Book Jacket: Marilou Is Everywhere
    Marilou Is Everywhere
    by Sarah Elaine Smith
    "The point is that at that moment in my life," writes the narrator of Sarah Elaine Smith's debut ...
  • Book Jacket: Let's Call It a Doomsday
    Let's Call It a Doomsday
    by Katie Henry
    However the world will end, Ellis Kimball is ready for it. Her obsessive stash of survivalist ...
  • Book Jacket: The Winemaker's Wife
    The Winemaker's Wife
    by Kristin Harmel
    Liv Kent's world is falling apart. After 12 years of marriage, her husband has decided he's done, ...

Yale Needs Women
    by Anne Gardiner Perkins

A tale of courage in the face of arrogance that remains eerily relevant on U.S. campuses today.

The Secrets We Kept
    by Lara Prescott

Reese Witherspoon's Sept Book Club Pick!
    "This is the rare page-turner with prose that’s as wily as its plot."—EW

Book Club
The Book Woman of Troublesome Creek
by Kim Michele Richardson

A story of raw courage, fierce strength, and one woman's belief that books can carry us anywhere.

Win Chase Darkness with Me

How One True-Crime Writer Started Solving Murders

Have you ever wanted to solve a murder? Gather the clues the police overlooked? Put together the pieces? Identify the suspect?

S S A C A Big S