Reader reviews and comments on Gossamer, plus links to write your own review.

Gossamer

Jan 2008, 160 pages

There are currently 21 reader reviews for Gossamer

mystery guy

Gossamer is 100000of10
Awesome book; it is truly filled with lovely neat details!
henry garner

the gossamer
Gossamer is a great book with love and hope.
bookworm

Wondeful
I just read this book at 28 and I loved it! It weaves Lowry's great imagination with innocence and worldliness. How she does it is absolutely amazing I teared up at the end.
Elizabeth An Boyd

Best book EVER!!!
Hello people of earth! You may think this is some weird book, but it's not! It is the best book ever! I myself read it in grade 4 and now I can't find the book anywhere! It's like it just disappeared into nowhere. I want to read it again but I can't find it! This is my all time favorite book and it will be yours to! In the book it's like a never-ending trail of questions that makes it so interesting! You have no idea what the creators look like, sound like, or what the are! They even wonder themselves! And when they have to fight against the enemy to save the boy, dog and grandma. . . You can find out the rest!
Anonymous

Ingenious
I loved this book; it was so refreshing and relaxing, perfect for a quiet day, really. The story was ingenious, and Lois Lowry displayed certain emotions and scenes perfectly. I loved the book and it remains of my favorites of hers, alongside Number The Stars.
Ethan Salinas

AWESOMENESS!!!
I absolutely loved this book. Lois Lowry illustrates the book so gracefully and elegantly I totally recommend this book!!!
ellen

Amazing and inspiring
I loved this book! It was so refreshing and mysterious at the same time, along with the inspirational feelings it gave to me. Gossamer showed that love does have an impact. Author Lois Lowry has again created a perfect plot filled with suspense, and, along with that, woven the characters together in a way that will surely touch your heart.
g

Awesome!
Gossamer was a great book I enjoyed reading. It was full of adventure and dreams. I loved it!

• Book Jacket: The Immortalists
    The Immortalists
    by Chloe Benjamin
  • Book Jacket: The Kites
    The Kites
    by Romain Gary, Miranda Richmond Mouillot
    Published by New Directions for the first time in English, Romain Gary's The Kites tells a story of ...
  • Book Jacket: The Kites
    The Kites
    by Romain Gary, Miranda Richmond Mouillot
    The Hearts of Men
    by Nickolas Butler
    Set mostly in the woodlands of north Wisconsin, Nikolas Butler spins a familial saga that explores ...

Ginny Moon by Benjamin Ludwig

The Days When Birds Come Back
    by Deborah Reed

Win The Driest Season

Win One of 50 Copies of This Exceptional Debut!

A deeply affecting story of loss, heartache, and—finally—hope.

A J O A Thousand M B W O S