Reader reviews and comments on Body Brokers, plus links to write your own review.

Body Brokers

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Body Brokers

Karen (08/06/11)

No conspiracy?
Hi Ms. Cheney,

I spoke to you on the phone several years ago. When I suggested that Philip Guyett was one of the people in your book, you didn't say " Who?" you said, " there's no conspiracy ".... Well, read Head Shoulders Knees and Bone$ by Philip Joe Guyett. I'm sure you will remember him now! But, thank you for bringing this issue out in the open. I'm sure you had good reason to deny knowing of him.
Tina (03/22/07)

Body Broker
I couldn't put this book down. I usually log on to and read a little about a book before picking it up at the library. This book is very real and page turner for sure. I used to work in a morgue while attending college...I never witness anything like removing body parts but I can certainly see how it is done. Scary to think of yourself in this position one day...

• Book Jacket: So Say the Fallen
    by Brit Bennett
    by Tom Jackson

The Comet Seekers
    by Helen Sedgwick

A magical, intoxicating debut novel, both intimate and epic.

Cruel Beautiful World