Reader reviews and comments on Body Brokers, plus links to write your own review.

Body Brokers

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Body Brokers

Karen (08/06/11)

No conspiracy?
Hi Ms. Cheney,

I spoke to you on the phone several years ago. When I suggested that Philip Guyett was one of the people in your book, you didn't say " Who?" you said, " there's no conspiracy ".... Well, read Head Shoulders Knees and Bone$ by Philip Joe Guyett. I'm sure you will remember him now! But, thank you for bringing this issue out in the open. I'm sure you had good reason to deny knowing of him.
Tina (03/22/07)

Body Broker
I couldn't put this book down. I usually log on to bookbrowse.com and read a little about a book before picking it up at the library. This book is very real and page turner for sure. I used to work in a morgue while attending college...I never witness anything like removing body parts but I can certainly see how it is done. Scary to think of yourself in this position one day...

Discover your next great read here

The Atomic Weight of Love
by Elizabeth J. Church

No One Is Coming to Save Us
    by Stephanie Powell Watts

One of Entertainment Weekly, Nylon and Elle's most anticipated books of 2017.

The Stars Are Fire
    by Anita Shreve

Never read a book through merely because you have begun it

Y S M B, I'll S Y