Reader reviews and comments on Ark Angel, plus links to write your own review.

by Anthony Horowitz

Ark Angel by Anthony Horowitz X
Ark Angel by Anthony Horowitz

Apr 2006, 324 pages
    Apr 2007, 336 pages

There are currently 8 reader reviews for Ark Angel

kolten buster (11/03/11)

the greatest book in the WORLD
I haven't read the whole book but it's a great book. I read a book and it pretty much took a whole quarter of school but when I got this one its going fast I love the book! This is the first book that I read from him I want to read more books from him.
RAKII (10/26/11)

Ark Angel
Good kept my attention the whole time but make sure you read the others before it or you'll get lost.
jay-jay (07/26/10)

great book
i have only just reading the book for the second time but i think the action in it was phenomenal. This book is certainly for young teenager with really active imaginations. Younger people can read it to but they may not understand some of the words. i'm only 10 and i have read it twice and it deserves a 5 star review.
Alex swenson (03/25/10)

Ark Angel
Do you like adventures? Then Ark Angel is right for you. Ark Angel is a adventure book written by Anthony Hororwitz. I read these books because my friend Jack Kiefer recommended these books to me.

In the beginning of the book Ark Angel Alex Rider is shot in front of MI6 special operations headquarters. After he is shot he wakes up in a bed at St. Dominics hospital. In the middle of the the book Ark Angel, Alex Rider saves Paul Dervin. If you want to know the ending read the book. this book is right for ages 8-15, so please read the book!
sternberg (11/04/07)

nice job
This was a delicately written book with some intensive themes that make the reader want to keep reading until him/her finish the book. Incredibly written and sensational for kids of all ages. A must read.
Gabriella Perez (10/16/06)

ark angel
this book was soooooooooo awesome i seriously could not put it down and i can't wait till Stormbreaker comes out in the movies. i have read all of the alex rider adventures this book was one of my faves.
Connor Mackey (06/20/06)

Scorpia
I think that scorpia is a superbly written book and written by a truley amazing author. I have read all of the alex rider series and cant wait for stormbreaker to come out in the cinema. I would like to thank Anthony Horowitz for being a true inspiration to me. Without authors like him i would not be reading in my spare time.
Coolie-bob (05/18/06)

Amazing
Absolutly brilliant, Anthony Horowitz is a genius and this is the best alex rider book yet!

• Book Jacket: Timekeepers
  • Book Jacket: Mothers of Sparta
    Mothers of Sparta
    by Dawn Davies
    What it's about:
    The tagline on the back cover of Mothers of Sparta says it all: "Some women...
  • Book Jacket: Fortress America
    Fortress America
    by Elaine Tyler May

The Women in the Castle by Jessica Shattuck

As Bright as Heaven
    by Susan Meissner

A story of a family reborn through loss and love in Philadelphia during the flu epidemic of 1918.

Force of Nature
    by Jane Harper

A riveting, tension-driven thriller from the New York Times bestselling author of The Dry.

Win The Lost Girls of Camp Forevermore

The Lost Girls of Camp Forevermore

A gripping novel from the award-winning author of For Today I Am a Boy.

G O T P, B The P, F T P