Reader reviews and comments on Girl in Hyacinth Blue, plus links to write your own review.

Girl in Hyacinth Blue

by Susan Vreeland

Girl in Hyacinth Blue by Susan Vreeland

Sep 1999, 242 pages
    Oct 2000, 256 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Girl in Hyacinth Blue

Aaron (01/22/12)

Alright
The book was extremely hard to follow. I found myself re-reading whole chapters. Overall not a bad book but I was not impressed.
Velma (08/06/07)

A Real Winner
I was mesmerized by this book which tells the history of a painting in reverse time order. The writing style is excellent. I flew through this book in one day and I am now a confirmed Vreeland fan.

Tender
    Strangers in Their Own Land
    by Arlie Russell Hochschild

The Sellout
by Paul Beatty

The first book by an American author to win the prestigious Man Booker Prize.

A Piece of the World
    by Christina Baker Kline

The Fifth Petal
    by Brunonia Barry

Children are not the people of tomorrow, but people today.

K Your F C