Reader reviews and comments on Girl in Hyacinth Blue, plus links to write your own review.

Girl in Hyacinth Blue

Oct 2000, 256 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Girl in Hyacinth Blue

Velma

A Real Winner
I was mesmerized by this book which tells the history of a painting in reverse time order. The writing style is excellent. I flew through this book in one day and I am now a confirmed Vreeland fan.
Aaron

Alright
The book was extremely hard to follow. I found myself re-reading whole chapters. Overall not a bad book but I was not impressed.

• Book Jacket: I Found My Tribe

Other People's Houses
    by Abbi Waxman

Win The Leavers

The Leavers by Lisa Ko

One of the most anticipated books of 2017--now in paperback!

T E H N Clothes