MLA Gold Award Site

Reader reviews and comments on Girl in Hyacinth Blue, plus links to write your own review.

Girl in Hyacinth Blue

by Susan Vreeland

Girl in Hyacinth Blue

Sep 1999, 242 pages
    Oct 2000, 256 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Girl in Hyacinth Blue

Aaron (01/22/12)

Alright
The book was extremely hard to follow. I found myself re-reading whole chapters. Overall not a bad book but I was not impressed.
Velma (08/06/07)

A Real Winner
I was mesmerized by this book which tells the history of a painting in reverse time order. The writing style is excellent. I flew through this book in one day and I am now a confirmed Vreeland fan.

Lillian Boxfish Takes a Walk

by Robert Harris
  • Book Jacket: A Question of Mercy
    A Question of Mercy
    by Elizabeth Cox
    Authors leave little gifts for readers, which seem to turn up at the exact right moment. Perhaps a ...

H W S W T Devil S H A L S