Reader reviews and comments on Girl in Hyacinth Blue, plus links to write your own review.

Girl in Hyacinth Blue

Oct 2000, 256 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Girl in Hyacinth Blue

Velma

A Real Winner
I was mesmerized by this book which tells the history of a painting in reverse time order. The writing style is excellent. I flew through this book in one day and I am now a confirmed Vreeland fan.
Aaron

Alright
The book was extremely hard to follow. I found myself re-reading whole chapters. Overall not a bad book but I was not impressed.

The Last Ballad
    by Wiley Cash
    The Graybar Hotel
    by Curtis Dawkins
  • Book Jacket: We Own the Sky
    We Own the Sky
    by Luke Allnutt
    Rob and Anna Coates have an idyllic life together; they have successful careers, love each other ...
  • Book Jacket: Some Trick
    Some Trick
    by Helen DeWitt
    In this erudite collection of 13 stories, Helen DeWitt explores the theme of stymied creativity, ...

The Women in the Castle by Jessica Shattuck

A Place for Us
    by Fatima Farheen Mirza

Book Club Giveaway!
Win The Rules of Magic

Win up to 12 copies for you & your book club!

The spellbinding prequel to Alice Hoffman's bestselling Practical Magic.

M T G Before I S