What readers think of The Fallen, plus links to write your own review.

Summary |  Excerpt |  Reviews |  Beyond the book |  Read-Alikes |  Genres & Themes |  Author Bio

The Fallen

by T Jefferson Parker

The Fallen by T Jefferson Parker X
The Fallen by T Jefferson Parker

Not Yet Rated
    Feb 2006, 336 pages

Jan 2007, 400 pages

Join our inner reading circle, go ad-free and get way more!

• Book Jacket: Exhibit
    Exhibit
    by R O. Kwon
    Exhibit, R.O. Kwon's sophomore novel (after The Incendiaries, 2018), introduces readers to Jin Han, ...
  • Book Jacket: Somehow
    Somehow
    by Anne Lamott
    Anne Lamott knows a thing or two about love. In fact, there is so much of it exuding from her essay ...
    The Wings Upon Her Back
    by Samantha Mills
    Faith is a delicate thing. At its best, it can offer peace in times of crisis. At its worst, it can ...
  • Book Jacket: All Fours
    All Fours
    by Miranda July
    The premise of her second novel All Fours is simple enough but also as strange as one would expect ...

BookBrowse Book Club

The Pecan Children
by Quinn Connor
Long After We Are Gone
by Terah Shelton Harris
After their father's death, four siblings rally to save their family home in this gripping and hopeful tale.
Win This Book
Win Bright and Tender Dark

Bright and Tender Dark by Joanna Pearson

A beautifully written, wire-taut debut novel about a murder on a college campus and its aftermath twenty years later.

A W in S C