Reader reviews and comments on The Sisters Mortland, plus links to write your own review.

The Sisters Mortland

by Sally Beauman

The Sisters Mortland by Sally Beauman

Jan 2006, 448 pages
    Feb 2007, 448 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The Sisters Mortland

C.Sloan (01/04/10)

What is The Point
In the beginning I eagerly read forward, but The Sisters Mortland soon became tedious. reading. I finished the book because it was my book group selection. I found Sister's to be a gothic want to be that missed its mark.
S. Caulfield (02/11/08)

The Sisters Mortland: A Masterpiece of Its Time
By far, the most intriguing and absorbing novel I have ever had the pleasure to read. Its labyrinth of dark corners and unfolding secrets kept me page turning until the very end. Beauman has artfully produced a true, breathing classic.

• Book Jacket: Perfect Little World
    Perfect Little World
    by Kevin Wilson
    It might be the beginning of a tragic story: Izzy Poole falls in love with her mentally unstable ...
  • Book Jacket: Pachinko

Caught in the Revolution
    by Helen Rappaport

I See You
    by Clare Mackintosh

I always find it more difficult to say the things I mean than the things I don't.

K Your F C