Reader reviews and comments on The Sisters Mortland, plus links to write your own review.

The Sisters Mortland

Feb 2007, 448 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The Sisters Mortland

S. Caulfield

The Sisters Mortland: A Masterpiece of Its Time
By far, the most intriguing and absorbing novel I have ever had the pleasure to read. Its labyrinth of dark corners and unfolding secrets kept me page turning until the very end. Beauman has artfully produced a true, breathing classic.

What is The Point
In the beginning I eagerly read forward, but The Sisters Mortland soon became tedious. reading. I finished the book because it was my book group selection. I found Sister's to be a gothic want to be that missed its mark.

• Book Jacket: Women & Power