Reader reviews and comments on The Sisters Mortland, plus links to write your own review.

The Sisters Mortland

by Sally Beauman

The Sisters Mortland by Sally Beauman

Jan 2006, 448 pages
    Feb 2007, 448 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The Sisters Mortland

S. Caulfield

The Sisters Mortland: A Masterpiece of Its Time
By far, the most intriguing and absorbing novel I have ever had the pleasure to read. Its labyrinth of dark corners and unfolding secrets kept me page turning until the very end. Beauman has artfully produced a true, breathing classic.
C.Sloan

What is The Point
In the beginning I eagerly read forward, but The Sisters Mortland soon became tedious. reading. I finished the book because it was my book group selection. I found Sister's to be a gothic want to be that missed its mark.

Being Mortal by Atul Gawande

Seven Days of Us
    by Francesca Hornak

Win The Wisdom of Sundays

The Wisdom of Sundays
by Oprah Winfrey

Life-changing insights from super soul conversations.

A Good M I H T F