Reader reviews and comments on The Conjurer's Bird, plus links to write your own review.

by Martin Davies

Dec 2005, 320 pages
    Aug 2006, 320 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The Conjurer's Bird

Anno (06/18/08)

The Conjurer's Bird
Loved this book. As an Aussie I learned in history about Cook and Banks but this book brought them alive and had me going to the internet to find out more of Banks and Miss B. and the lost bird.
Frances Tate (06/04/08)

The Conjurer's Bird
Not too often are we favored with a spellbinding page turner such as this one written by Martin Davies. For anyone who leans towards history and mystery, it is a wonderful find. Some people are fortunate enough to have the blend of history and mystery in their lives and others are fortunate to find a skillful author who blends it as masterfully as Mr. Davies has done in The Conjurer's Bird. Thank you Mr. Davies, I am looking forward to your next book.

• Book Jacket: Commonwealth
    I Contain Multitudes
    by Ed Yong

Under the Udala Trees
by Chinelo Okparanta

Raw, emotionally intelligent and unflinchingly honest--a triumph.

Win Blood at the Root

Blood at the Root

"A gripping, timely, and important examination of American racism."
- PW Starred Review