Reader reviews and comments on Criss Cross, plus links to write your own review.

by Lynne Rae Perkins

Criss Cross by Lynne Rae Perkins X
Criss Cross by Lynne Rae Perkins

Sep 2005, 368 pages
    Jan 2008, 368 pages

There are currently 23 reader reviews for Criss Cross

Mystery Student

Criss Cross
I thought this book was very good. It really showed the character a lot but I was very confused in the beginning. I still love it though!
Liz M.

My favorite book EVER!
Out of all the books I've read, this one is my favorite. This book mainly about two characters, Debbie and Hector, and how they change through the course of one summer.The switching points of views give different opinions on the same thing or moment. Every single one of the characters you can relate to. I've read this book about 15 times and every time I read it, I find something I didn't remember or seemed to skip over. All in all, I really suggest this book to anyone and everyone.
sdfsfsf

Criss Cross
This book is amazing! :-)
Rboo

criss cross
This book is one of my favorites because the feelings the characters have are feelings you can relate to. Like say you like someone and they like you to, you get to know this person but they go away, possibly you can never see them again but your mother does not relate she just feels you'll get over it. If you have no one to relate to read this book.
BRUCIE

Changing
The book Criss Cross is a good book for teenagers who like a book that switches from one person to another, sometimes without changing the chapter. It's fast moving, but dreamy and calm all in one! I thought this book was great because it kinda keeps you on your toes.
Lexi

Criss Cross
I like this book. Sure it was confusing at first but it made me think a lot and it was fairly good. I like the different perspectives. It was confusing to most people I think because it was different people most of the time. But it was like that because at the end they crossed paths. It's the WHOLE point of the book - to show how different people can be, and end up crossing paths.
Evelyn

Great book!
At first I wasn't sure what to think about this book, but as I got more into it, and especially as I finished the last page, I really loved it. This book, although it doesn't have a crazy and exciting plot, is something that all early teenagers (especially girls) can relate to. I am 25 now, but I definitely would've loved this book when I was 14.
alison

criss cross book review
At first this book totally followed its title because it was going story to story but then at chapter 4 it starts making a lot of sense. This is definitely in my top 10, I recomend this book it rocks!

• Book Jacket: I Found My Tribe

Other People's Houses
    by Abbi Waxman

Win The Leavers

The Leavers by Lisa Ko

One of the most anticipated books of 2017--now in paperback!

T E H N Clothes