Reader reviews and comments on Turning Angel, plus links to write your own review.

Turning Angel

Turning Angel by Greg Iles

Dec 2005, 512 pages
    Nov 2006, 672 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for Turning Angel

Beverly (06/26/09)

Turning Angel
This was one of his best books. And I have read them all. I read this book in 2 days I could not put it down if you had not read this book you really need to it is great!
Gina (02/18/07)

Greg Isles is Great
I am an advid reader of suspense novels. I discovered Greg Iles several years ago. His novels keep me on the edge of my seat. You see real-life scenarios, and that makes the books even more believable. Greg Isles Rocks!
Deborah (12/07/06)

Fast- Paced Thriller
I've not read Greg Iles before. This book drew me in early and kept me on the edge of my seat for the 48 hours it took me to finish it. Over the top, but what a great ride. I highly recommend this book as a fast-paced, guilty pleasure. Nothing deep here, just good diversion. Try it. You'll like it!

• Book Jacket: Hillbilly Elegy

Our Short History
    by Lauren Grodstein

Mercies in Disguise
    by Gina Kolata

A story of hope, a family's genetic destiny, and the science that rescued them.

Who dares to teach must never cease to learn.

O My D B