Reader reviews and comments on Turning Angel, plus links to write your own review.

Turning Angel

Turning Angel by Greg Iles

Dec 2005, 512 pages
    Nov 2006, 672 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for Turning Angel

Beverly (06/26/09)

Turning Angel
This was one of his best books. And I have read them all. I read this book in 2 days I could not put it down if you had not read this book you really need to it is great!
Gina (02/18/07)

Greg Isles is Great
I am an advid reader of suspense novels. I discovered Greg Iles several years ago. His novels keep me on the edge of my seat. You see real-life scenarios, and that makes the books even more believable. Greg Isles Rocks!
Deborah (12/07/06)

Fast- Paced Thriller
I've not read Greg Iles before. This book drew me in early and kept me on the edge of my seat for the 48 hours it took me to finish it. Over the top, but what a great ride. I highly recommend this book as a fast-paced, guilty pleasure. Nothing deep here, just good diversion. Try it. You'll like it!

Discover your next great read here

The Nest
by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney

Manderley Forever
    by Tatiana de Rosnay

Bestselling author Tatiana de Rosnay pays homage to Daphne du Maurier.

The Stars Are Fire
    by Anita Shreve

He who opens a door, closes a prison

Y S M B, I'll S Y