Reader reviews and comments on The World To Come, plus links to write your own review.

The World To Come

by Dara Horn

The World To Come by Dara Horn

Jan 2006, 320 pages
    Oct 2006, 320 pages

There is 1 reader review for The World To Come

Judith NYC

A Sensitive Tale
This is a wonderful book with just enough sadness and pain to be uplifting. Dara Horn takes us through a childhood of turmoil with sensitivity and grace. The fantasy work is particularly touching and leaves you wishing to believe.

• Book Jacket: The Radium Girls
    by Jennifer Finney Boylan
  • Book Jacket: Proving Ground
    Proving Ground
    by Peter Blauner
    More than a decade after winning the 1992 Best First Novel Edgar for Slow Motion Riot, Peter Blauner...

Win News of the World

The Gypsy Moth Summer
    by Julia Fierro

One of the most anticipated books of 2017.

T's S I Numbers