Reader reviews and comments on The World To Come, plus links to write your own review.

The World To Come

by Dara Horn

The World To Come by Dara Horn

Jan 2006, 320 pages
    Oct 2006, 320 pages

There is 1 reader review for The World To Come

Judith NYC (03/28/07)

A Sensitive Tale
This is a wonderful book with just enough sadness and pain to be uplifting. Dara Horn takes us through a childhood of turmoil with sensitivity and grace. The fantasy work is particularly touching and leaves you wishing to believe.

• Book Jacket: The Dark Flood Rises

The Atomic Weight of Love
by Elizabeth J. Church

Lola
    by Melissa Scrivner Love

An astonishing debut crime thriller about an unforgettable woman.

Mercies in Disguise
    by Gina Kolata

A story of hope, a family's genetic destiny, and the science that rescued them.

The fact of knowing how to read is nothing, the whole point is knowing what to read.

O My D B