Reader reviews and comments on Speak of the Devil, plus links to write your own review.

Speak of the Devil

by Richard Hawke

Speak of the Devil by Richard Hawke

Jan 2006, 336 pages
    Feb 2007, 384 pages

There is 1 reader review for Speak of the Devil

Power Reviewer Melissa (02/12/07)

Film Noir
Combination of the great reading of Paul Michael on this audio book and Hawke's writing. This was a whodunit with a great lead character. Fritz Malone, P.I., evokes the vision of an old black and white film noir - hat tilted, cigarette dangling out the side of his month, neon lights flashing in the distance. The mystery had me guessing till the end and the quips of humor had me chuckling time and time again.

The Summer Before the War
    Tender
    by Belinda McKeon

The Sellout
by Paul Beatty

The first book by an American author to win the prestigious Man Booker Prize.

The Fifth Petal
    by Brunonia Barry

A Piece of the World
    by Christina Baker Kline

Never read a book through merely because you have begun it

K Your F C