What readers think of We Wish To Inform You That Tomorrow We Will Be Killed With Our Families, plus links to write your own review.

We Wish To Inform You That Tomorrow We Will Be Killed With Our Families

Stories From Rwanda

by Philip Gourevitch

We Wish To Inform You That Tomorrow We Will Be Killed With Our Families by Philip Gourevitch X

Sep 1998, 356 pages

Mar 2000, 368 pages

There are currently 10 reader reviews for We Wish To Inform You That Tomorrow We Will Be Killed With Our Families

Mountain man

I found the book to be quite inturesting, though about a tough topic, the author managed to report the facts of this horible atrocity to the world. In doing so couldnt prevent it from happening, however brought it to the light of the western european people who I hope will not allow such atrocities to occour again. Its time to wake up hate and power is still a mainstay in many third world countries the only way we can stop it is by getting involved. After reading this book thank god Clinton is out of office how could he let this happen what a <edited>.
Victor Chang

This book sucked! I can't believe that someone would waste money buying this book. Try stand up comedy.

Join and Save 20%!

Become a member and
discover exceptional books.

• Book Jacket: I'm the Girl
    I'm the Girl
    by Courtney Summers
    YA author Courtney Summers doesn't believe in shielding her teenage readers from the world's darkest...
  • Book Jacket: They're Going to Love You
    Now Is Not the Time to Panic
    by Kevin Wilson

Cradles of the Reich
by Jennifer Coburn
Three women, a nation seduced by a madman, and the Nazi breeding program to create a so-called master race.

Members Recommend

Natural History
    by Andrea Barrett

W N, W Not

A few books well chosen, and well made use of, will be more profitable than a great confused Alexandrian library.