Reader reviews and comments on Oh The Glory Of It All, plus links to write your own review.

Oh The Glory Of It All

by Sean Wilsey

Oh The Glory Of It All by Sean Wilsey

May 2005, 480 pages
    Apr 2006, 496 pages

There is 1 reader review for Oh The Glory Of It All

JudyL (10/30/10)

Oh- The Glory of it All-Sean Wilsey
There is something so fundamentally off about this book. Yes it tells a scathing story about a hideously dysfunctional upbringing - but here it is at pg. 482 and I feel absolutely nothing except irritated. God knows this guy had a story to tell - his parents were all crazy - his father didn't know if he was coming or going - both his step mother and his real mother were absolute lunatics. But the problem is I just don't care. I have no feeling at all for the guy - except irritation. That's the very center of the problem.He seems to be running at the mouth. My theory is this guy - the author, Sean Wilsey was, in fact a spoilt brat who was tossed from one reform school to another - high end reform schools - pricey to say the least- but so what? I just don't seem to care. That is the whole problem I had with this book.
One big fat so what? 482 pages of so what.
There you have it.

Discover your next great read here

The One-in-a-Million Boy
by Monica Wood

Manderley Forever
    by Tatiana de Rosnay

Bestselling author Tatiana de Rosnay pays homage to Daphne du Maurier.

The Garden of Small Beginnings
    by Abbi Waxman

Information is the currency of democracy

Y S M B, I'll S Y