Reader reviews and comments on The Constant Princess, plus links to write your own review.

by Philippa Gregory

Dec 2005, 400 pages
    Aug 2006, 416 pages

There are currently 6 reader reviews for The Constant Princess

Literary Queen (08/30/15)

OK....NOT GREAT.
I didn't find this book to be as gripping as The Other Boleyn Girl or The Boleyn Inheritance or for that matter any of the other Tudor Court / Cousins War novels. Maybe its just me, but I found this book to be a bit monotonous.
Queenie (08/03/15)

amazing
Captivating.
Cory (10/29/08)

the constant princess
This book is a must read, it's such a thrilling tale and a new way to look at history. I give it a two thumbs up.
Briana (02/05/07)

This book was great!
I loved this book. I am 12 years old and this is my first book that I have read of Philippa's Novels. This book was very exciting. I thought it was very compelling and I loved the way it did the narrator and then Katherine's point of view!!!!! I think some parts were more exciting than others though. I absolutely LOVE European history so I very much enjoyed this book. All in All this was a very good book.
Erica Minchella (09/06/06)

The Constant Princess
I love Philippa Gregory. She gives me a story I can completely lose myself in, set in a historical context that not only tells me of that time period, but the implications of historical actions on the world we live in. Her books are clearly well-researched (because I've done some of my own research after becoming fascinated with her tale). I can't wait for her next offering. I hope it's about Isabel and Ferdinand - The Constant Princess's parents.
Karyn Lo (06/18/06)

Historical Swirl of Time
What can I say??
This book is an amazing insight to Catalina of Spain/Katherine of Aragon's life as she entered the arms of Wales, England....

Just like to three pervious entiles: The Other Boleyn Girl: The Queen's Fool: and The Constant Princess, this book tossed and drew me into the Tudor times..... Philippa Gregory is a definate must read author!!!

Although I am only 14, when I read this book it was hard and easy to understand at the same time. At first I was a bit sceptical about it, it's fiction right?? But no, it was soooo factual!!!

I urge others to read this book, it's passionate and not a time waster. ^_^

• Book Jacket: A Gentleman in Moscow
    Night of the Animals
    by Bill Broun

The Tea Planter's Wife
    by Dinah Jefferies

An utterly engrossing, compulsive page-turner set in 1920s Ceylon.

Circling the Sun
by Paula McLain

Win Blood at the Root

Blood at the Root

"A gripping, timely, and important examination of American racism."
- PW Starred Review