Reader reviews and comments on Inkspell, plus links to write your own review.

by Cornelia Funke

Inkspell by Cornelia Funke X
Inkspell by Cornelia Funke

Sep 2005, 635 pages
    Jun 2006, 688 pages

There are currently 39 reader reviews for Inkspell

cloey stewart

Ink spell
This book is very full of action, love, and hope. When I start reading it i just cant stop and time goes by too fast. I really love this book and I could read it a thousand times over!
Avery

Inkspell
Amazing second book but I prefer Inkheart and Inkdeath but still amazing all the same!
scrabble

best book ever
This book was wonderfully written and was the best book I've ever read.
Viv

Inkspell
This book had me on the edge of my seat! when Dustfinger died, I was really sad. Other than that, fantasy lovers will adore this book!
adventurelover

One of the best books ever!
Inkspell was such an exciting book. I could not stop reading the moment I picked it up. The adventure Meggie has is so amazing. I felt so many things throughout the book, I even cried at the end. Anyone who loves a good book should read this.
GirlGenius

Inkspell-vary dark
So- I have read all three books, and as a tween, it was a lot of evil in it, but I wasn't really surprised. [Spoiler removed]. The first few chapters made me feel like I was too being chased. I loved it! I really recommend it to teens, not 10 or 11 year olds. Farid really looks up to Dustfinger, and finding him is his soul purpose to going into the book. Overall, I think that this is a very good book, the best in the series. Just be ready to read the next book in the series after your done w/ this one.
JM-nhoj

A Great Book comes from A Great Author
As I have read the books Inkheart and Inkspell. I was fascinated of both their stories, and it is so captivating that even if you read it twice you'll still love the book. Cornelia Funke really is what we call "creative" she put a story of a book inside a book. I admire Cornelia's work so much can't wait to read the next book which I assume is also fascinating.I can't wait for Inkdeath. Go Cornelia!
Rachelle

BEST SERIES I EVER READ!
I have read the first 2 books, Inkheart and Inkspell, and am currently halfway through the third one Inkdeath... They are hands down the best books I have ever read! Amazing, the characters are so real, and the Inkworld is so beautifully described you feel as if your right there alongside all the characters... I REALLY Love these books Great job Cornelia! :) I think though it would be great if the author Cornelia Funke, wrote the actual Inkheart book so we could read it -- it would be like a pre-quel (I'm not sure if that has ever been done before?!) but there's not a doubt in my mind that it would be amazing to read. Please if you haven't read these books GO GET THEM :)

• Book Jacket: Call Me American
    by Ramie Liddle, Tim Bauerschmidt
    The Last Ballad
    by Wiley Cash

Harbor of Spies by Robin Lloyd

A captivating thriller-at-sea set in Spanish colonial Havana in the 1860s.

A Place for Us
    by Fatima Farheen Mirza

Win If You See Me, Don't Say Hi

If You See Me, Don't Say Hi by Neel Patel

Patel's stories introduce a bold and timely new literary voice.

A P Saved I A P E