Reader reviews and comments on Working With Emotional Intelligence, plus links to write your own review.

Working With Emotional Intelligence

by Daniel Goleman

Working With Emotional Intelligence by Daniel Goleman

Nov 1998, 400 pages
    Jan 2000, 383 pages

There is 1 reader review for Working With Emotional Intelligence

MB (06/01/04)

This is an excellent book. Daniel Goleman has hit the nail on the head. Corporations everywhere should buy a copy of this book for their manangers. Being a 'star' in the workplace comes from within, not from the volume of work produced or the expertise in the room - although those are also key. Being a star is all about "Emotional Intelligence." This book is clearly written with great examples and good insight. I'd recommend this book to all who are interested in success.

• Book Jacket: Hillbilly Elegy

The Atomic Weight of Love
by Elizabeth J. Church

Mercies in Disguise
    by Gina Kolata

A story of hope, a family's genetic destiny, and the science that rescued them.

Our Short History
    by Lauren Grodstein

Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.

O My D B