Reader reviews and comments on Working With Emotional Intelligence, plus links to write your own review.

Working With Emotional Intelligence

by Daniel Goleman

Working With Emotional Intelligence by Daniel Goleman X
Working With Emotional Intelligence by Daniel Goleman

Nov 1998, 400 pages
    Jan 2000, 383 pages

There is 1 reader review for Working With Emotional Intelligence

MB

This is an excellent book. Daniel Goleman has hit the nail on the head. Corporations everywhere should buy a copy of this book for their manangers. Being a 'star' in the workplace comes from within, not from the volume of work produced or the expertise in the room - although those are also key. Being a star is all about "Emotional Intelligence." This book is clearly written with great examples and good insight. I'd recommend this book to all who are interested in success.

• Book Jacket: Gateway to the Moon
    Gateway to the Moon
    by Mary Morris
    Miguel Torres is a teenager living in Entrada de la Luna, a poverty-stricken dot on the New Mexico ...
  • Book Jacket: New World, Inc.
    New World, Inc.
    by Simon Targett, John Butman
  • Book Jacket: New World, Inc.
    New World, Inc.
    by Simon Targett, John Butman
  • Book Jacket: The Ensemble
    The Ensemble
    by Aja Gabel

Harbor of Spies by Robin Lloyd

A captivating thriller-at-sea set in Spanish colonial Havana in the 1860s.

Sometimes I Lie