Reader reviews and comments on Maybe A Miracle, plus links to write your own review.

Maybe A Miracle

May 2006, 384 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Maybe A Miracle

Caitlin

Maybe A Miracle Review
This book was amazing!!! You always hear about those books that you can "never put it down" but I never thought that to be true, until I read Maybe A Miracle. It's one of the best books I've ever read. I am reading for an independent novel project for my creative writing class; and I'm recommending it to anyone and everyone I know. Thank you Mr. Strause for writing a great book, you did a really great job. I hope to be a writer some day and write as well and as captivating as you do. You made reading fun again.
Irene Foley

Maybe A Miracle
I found this book enthalling, thought provoking and delightful. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Brian painted a picture of this family with such understanding and realism I felt like I was right there and knew them. Great read for a first novel, look forward to reading more from him.

• Book Jacket: The Ensemble
    by Tessa Fontaine
  • Book Jacket: The Female Persuasion
    The Female Persuasion
    by Meg Wolitzer
    A college freshman struggling for identity. A 1960s feminist icon attempting to maintain her ...
  • Book Jacket: A Lucky Man
    A Lucky Man
    by Jamel Brinkley
    If his debut collection of short stories, A Lucky Man is any indicator, Jamel Brinkley is poised on ...

Harbor of Spies by Robin Lloyd

A captivating thriller-at-sea set in Spanish colonial Havana in the 1860s.

Sometimes I Lie