Reader reviews and comments on Maybe A Miracle, plus links to write your own review.

by Brian Strause

Oct 2005, 368 pages
    May 2006, 384 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Maybe A Miracle

Caitlin (03/25/08)

Maybe A Miracle Review
This book was amazing!!! You always hear about those books that you can "never put it down" but I never thought that to be true, until I read Maybe A Miracle. It's one of the best books I've ever read. I am reading for an independent novel project for my creative writing class; and I'm recommending it to anyone and everyone I know. Thank you Mr. Strause for writing a great book, you did a really great job. I hope to be a writer some day and write as well and as captivating as you do. You made reading fun again.
Irene Foley (10/16/06)

Maybe A Miracle
I found this book enthalling, thought provoking and delightful. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Brian painted a picture of this family with such understanding and realism I felt like I was right there and knew them. Great read for a first novel, look forward to reading more from him.

Lillian Boxfish Takes a Walk
    by Kathleen Rooney

"Effervescent with verve, wit, and heart" - Booklist, starred review

Rise
    by Cara Brookins

How a house built a family. An inspiring real-life story.

Win No Man's Land

No Man's Land
by Simon Tolkien

The Sellout
    by Paul Beatty
    Paul Beatty's The Sellout was one of those books that flew somewhat under the radar when it was...
  • Book Jacket: Ruler of the Night
    Ruler of the Night
    by David Morrell
    Amateur sleuth Thomas De Quincey is back in a mystery set in Victorian England. This time, he and ...
  • Book Jacket: A List of Cages