MLA Platinum Award Press Release

Reader reviews and comments on The Extraordinary Adventures of Alfred Kropp, plus links to write your own review.

The Extraordinary Adventures of Alfred Kropp

by Richard (Rick) Yancey

The Extraordinary Adventures of Alfred Kropp by Richard (Rick) Yancey X
The Extraordinary Adventures of Alfred Kropp by Richard (Rick) Yancey

Oct 2005, 375 pages
    Jan 2007, 352 pages

There are currently 12 reader reviews for The Extraordinary Adventures of Alfred Kropp

Tina

the extraordinary adventures of alfred kropp
It was a great book. I have read it twice. I am going to read more of his books.
sarah

Great!... one of my faveorites
Alfred Kropp has been through a lot through his life; his father leaving him and his mother, his size, his losing his mother, but when Alfred goes to live with his uncle, things take a turn... not a good one when him and his uncle are tricked into stealing a powerful sword. Now Alfred must set things straight, but how? I'm in sixth grade and I fell in love with this book! If I put it down it was torture,... Why? There is lots of suspense through the whole book and it is fun! Read it and you will NOT be disappointed I assure you!
Kat

The book
Although this book is graphic in some parts it is also very funny and action filled. It is a great read for kids in 5th or 6th grade and should be recommended to all.
pickle

aawwweeeesoooommmeeeeeeeeee
This book was amazing. I read the first book as a book club in the 5th grade, and I loved it, then went on to read three other books and loved them the same. My fav books of all time.
will

awesome
Best book I ever read. May not be for girls but boys will love it.
gio

this book
Is really good. I like how it actually describes the fights and other scenes. You should take the time to read this book
adrian

Cool Book
I think this book was really good. I liked how the author put in nice cars and bikes like the lambos and things like that. I liked the book a lot and thought it was action packed like every 2 seconds and the guy that said his little girl was having bad dreams was surprising because there's nothing spooky in the book.
Spencer

Great Book
This book captivated me by the first pages.this book is #1.read it, you'll like it.

• Book Jacket: The Black Cathedral
    The Black Cathedral
    by Marcial Gala
    Marcial Gala's The Black Cathedral, translated from the Spanish by Anna Kushner, is narrated through...
  • Book Jacket: When We Were Vikings
    When We Were Vikings
    by Andrew David MacDonald
    In When We Were Vikings by Andrew David MacDonald, readers are first introduced to Zelda on her ...
  • Book Jacket: How to Build a Heart
    How to Build a Heart
    by Maria Padian
    Maria Padian is well-known for her motif of exploring teen reactions to social issues. Her novel ...
  • Book Jacket: Follow Me to Ground
    by Sue Rainsford
    Ada and her father are human-like beings who age slowly and possess the power to heal all illness. ...

The Girl in White Gloves
    by Kerri Maher

A fascinating and deeply researched novel of the extraordinary Grace Kelly.

The Splendid and the Vile
    by Erik Larson

A fresh and compelling portrait of Winston Churchill and London during the Blitz.

American Dirt
by Jeanine Cummins

"American Dirt is a Grapes of Wrath for our times."
—Don Winslow

Win The Lost Family

The Lost Family
by Libby Copeland

A deeply reported look at the rise of home genetic testing and the seismic shock it has had on individual lives.

A F I Need I A F I