What readers think of The Extraordinary Adventures of Alfred Kropp, plus links to write your own review.

The Extraordinary Adventures of Alfred Kropp

by Richard (Rick) Yancey

The Extraordinary Adventures of Alfred Kropp by Richard (Rick) Yancey X
The Extraordinary Adventures of Alfred Kropp by Richard (Rick) Yancey

Oct 2005, 375 pages
    Jan 2007, 352 pages

There are currently 12 reader reviews for The Extraordinary Adventures of Alfred Kropp

Tina

the extraordinary adventures of alfred kropp
It was a great book. I have read it twice. I am going to read more of his books.
sarah

Great!... one of my faveorites
Alfred Kropp has been through a lot through his life; his father leaving him and his mother, his size, his losing his mother, but when Alfred goes to live with his uncle, things take a turn... not a good one when him and his uncle are tricked into stealing a powerful sword. Now Alfred must set things straight, but how? I'm in sixth grade and I fell in love with this book! If I put it down it was torture,... Why? There is lots of suspense through the whole book and it is fun! Read it and you will NOT be disappointed I assure you!
Kat

The book
Although this book is graphic in some parts it is also very funny and action filled. It is a great read for kids in 5th or 6th grade and should be recommended to all.
pickle

aawwweeeesoooommmeeeeeeeeee
This book was amazing. I read the first book as a book club in the 5th grade, and I loved it, then went on to read three other books and loved them the same. My fav books of all time.
will

awesome
Best book I ever read. May not be for girls but boys will love it.
gio

this book
Is really good. I like how it actually describes the fights and other scenes. You should take the time to read this book
adrian

Cool Book
I think this book was really good. I liked how the author put in nice cars and bikes like the lambos and things like that. I liked the book a lot and thought it was action packed like every 2 seconds and the guy that said his little girl was having bad dreams was surprising because there's nothing spooky in the book.
Spencer

Great Book
This book captivated me by the first pages.this book is #1.read it, you'll like it.

One-Month Free

Discover books that
entertain, engage & enlighten.

• Book Jacket: The Light of Days
    The Light of Days
    by Judy Batalion
    Renia, Sarah, Zivia, Frumka, Hantze, Tosia, Vladka, Chajka, Gusta, Hela, Bela, Lonka, Tema, Chasia, ...
  • Book Jacket: Hummingbird Salamander
    Hummingbird Salamander
    by Jeff VanderMeer
    In Hummingbird Salamander, Jeff VanderMeer weaves cybersecurity, bioterrorism, wildlife trafficking ...
  • Book Jacket: The Women of Chateau Lafayette
    The Women of Chateau Lafayette
    by Stephanie Dray
    The Women of Chateau Lafayette, Stephanie Dray's latest work of historical fiction, revolves around ...
  • Book Jacket: Windhall
    Windhall
    by Ava Barry
    Ava Barry's debut mystery novel Windhall is centered around the salacious murder of a starlet named ...

The Widow Queen
    by Elzbieta Cherezinska

The epic story of an 11th century Polish queen whose life and name were all but forgotten until now.

The Funny Thing About Norman Foreman
    by Julietta Henderson

A charming, uplifting debut about a mother and her 12-year-old son, an aspiring comedian.

Miss Austen
by Gill Hornby
A witty, poignant novel about Cassandra Austen and her famous sister, Jane.
Win This Book!
Win The Beauty of Your Face

A New York Times Notable Book of 2020

"Stunning.… A timely family saga with faith and forgiveness at its core."
Marie Claire