MLA Platinum Award Press Release

Reader reviews and comments on The Extraordinary Adventures of Alfred Kropp, plus links to write your own review.

The Extraordinary Adventures of Alfred Kropp

by Richard (Rick) Yancey

The Extraordinary Adventures of Alfred Kropp by Richard (Rick) Yancey X
The Extraordinary Adventures of Alfred Kropp by Richard (Rick) Yancey

Oct 2005, 375 pages
    Jan 2007, 352 pages

There are currently 12 reader reviews for The Extraordinary Adventures of Alfred Kropp

Tina

the extraordinary adventures of alfred kropp
It was a great book. I have read it twice. I am going to read more of his books.
sarah

Great!... one of my faveorites
Alfred Kropp has been through a lot through his life; his father leaving him and his mother, his size, his losing his mother, but when Alfred goes to live with his uncle, things take a turn... not a good one when him and his uncle are tricked into stealing a powerful sword. Now Alfred must set things straight, but how? I'm in sixth grade and I fell in love with this book! If I put it down it was torture,... Why? There is lots of suspense through the whole book and it is fun! Read it and you will NOT be disappointed I assure you!
Kat

The book
Although this book is graphic in some parts it is also very funny and action filled. It is a great read for kids in 5th or 6th grade and should be recommended to all.
pickle

aawwweeeesoooommmeeeeeeeeee
This book was amazing. I read the first book as a book club in the 5th grade, and I loved it, then went on to read three other books and loved them the same. My fav books of all time.
will

awesome
Best book I ever read. May not be for girls but boys will love it.
gio

this book
Is really good. I like how it actually describes the fights and other scenes. You should take the time to read this book
adrian

Cool Book
I think this book was really good. I liked how the author put in nice cars and bikes like the lambos and things like that. I liked the book a lot and thought it was action packed like every 2 seconds and the guy that said his little girl was having bad dreams was surprising because there's nothing spooky in the book.
Spencer

Great Book
This book captivated me by the first pages.this book is #1.read it, you'll like it.

• Book Jacket: The Kindness of Strangers
    The Kindness of Strangers
    by Michael E. McCullough
    "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." Everyone, at some point in their life, has ...
  • Book Jacket: Hamnet
    Hamnet
    by Maggie O'Farrell
    William Shakespeare's name is never used in Hamnet — a conspicuous absence around which Maggie...
  • Book Jacket: After the Last Border
    After the Last Border
    by Jessica Goudeau
    According to the United Nations Refugee Agency, the number of displaced people around the world is ...
  • Book Jacket: Crossings
    Crossings
    by Alex Landragin
    Crossings is a beautiful, if slightly messy, time-bending debut. It reads like a vampire novel, sans...

Hieroglyphics
    by Jill McCorkle

A mesmerizing novel about piecing together the hieroglyphics of history and memory.

Migrations
    by Charlotte McConaghy

An instant bestseller set on the brink of catastrophe, for readers of Flight Behavior and Station Eleven.

Every Bone a Prayer
by Ashley Blooms

The the story of one tough-as-nails girl whose choices are few but whose fight is boundless.

Win Every Bone a Prayer

Every Bone a Prayer
by Ashley Blooms

A beautifully honest exploration of healing and of hope.

T Real M