Reader reviews and comments on Veronica, plus links to write your own review.

Veronica

by Mary Gaitskill

Veronica by Mary Gaitskill X
Veronica by Mary Gaitskill

Oct 2005, 240 pages
    Jul 2006, 288 pages

There is 1 reader review for Veronica

disappointed to say the least! forced myself to read for book club

disappointing to say the least!
I read ALOT of books.

I had to pace myself with this abysmal excuse for a book by reading 4 others in between.

Sad, sorry, depressing and shallow are the words I use to describe my overarching takeaway messages. If she truly appreciated beauty in the depth of characters, it certainly never came through in her prose.

• Book Jacket: New World, Inc.
    New World, Inc.
    by Simon Targett, John Butman
  • Book Jacket: New World, Inc.
    New World, Inc.
  • Book Jacket: The Electric Woman
    The Electric Woman
    by Tessa Fontaine

Harbor of Spies by Robin Lloyd

A captivating thriller-at-sea set in Spanish colonial Havana in the 1860s.

Eternal Life
    by Dara Horn

The award-winning author returns with an ingenious novel about what it would mean to live forever.

Win The Comedown