Reader reviews and comments on Veronica, plus links to write your own review.

Veronica

by Mary Gaitskill

Veronica by Mary Gaitskill

Oct 2005, 240 pages
    Jul 2006, 288 pages

There is 1 reader review for Veronica

disappointed to say the least! forced myself to read for book club (11/30/06)

disappointing to say the least!
I read ALOT of books.

I had to pace myself with this abysmal excuse for a book by reading 4 others in between.

Sad, sorry, depressing and shallow are the words I use to describe my overarching takeaway messages. If she truly appreciated beauty in the depth of characters, it certainly never came through in her prose.

Discover your next great read here

The Atomic Weight of Love
by Elizabeth J. Church

No One Is Coming to Save Us
    by Stephanie Powell Watts

One of Entertainment Weekly, Nylon and Elle's most anticipated books of 2017.

If We Were Villains
    by M. L. Rio

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Y S M B, I'll S Y