Reader reviews and comments on The Penderwicks, plus links to write your own review.

A Summer Tale of Four Sisters, Two Rabbits, and a Very Interesting Boy

the pendetwicks is great
Its an amazing book!
Amanda Martin

The Penderwicks
The Penderwicks is my favorite book of all time. And thats all I am going to say. If you want to hear more, the only advice I can give you is, READ IT.
Hannah Battle

The Penderwicks
Really I think saying " Murder" is like kids and should be used in all her books. Please Jeanne don't stop that! Your books are my favorite (and I've read lots of books!) Thank you so much for The Penderwicks!

And I like all the characters!

Down with Dexter!!!!!
Hannazo

Penderwicks reveiw
This book is awesome. My friend gave it to me for my birthday in like... 3rd grade!! I remember thinking it was the lamest present until I actually read it! My Dad helped me read it. I don't remember too much about it, but I remember it was good!! READ IT!!!! :)
Jazz

BEST BOOK EVER
I love this book, it is probably the best book i have ever read. It is so touching and sometimes I wish my sisters where like that. My favorite characters are either Jane or Batty. If you haven't read this book you´re really missing out. I read it again and again.
hi

favorite
This is my favorite book. If you liked it, read The Penderwicks on Gardam Street!
bob snarly

coolish
It was cool
Sky

the penderwicks
I absolutely loved this book so much! My favorite character is Skye.... she has the same name as me ! This book is great if you haven't read it you should!

• Book Jacket: The Ensemble
    by Tessa Fontaine
  • Book Jacket: The Female Persuasion
    The Female Persuasion
    by Meg Wolitzer
    A college freshman struggling for identity. A 1960s feminist icon attempting to maintain her ...
  • Book Jacket: A Lucky Man
    A Lucky Man
    by Jamel Brinkley
    If his debut collection of short stories, A Lucky Man is any indicator, Jamel Brinkley is poised on ...

Harbor of Spies by Robin Lloyd

A captivating thriller-at-sea set in Spanish colonial Havana in the 1860s.

Eternal Life
    by Dara Horn

The award-winning author returns with an ingenious novel about what it would mean to live forever.

Win The Comedown