We are proud to announce that BookBrowse has won Platinum in the 2024 Modern Library Awards.

What readers think of Breath, Eyes, Memory, plus links to write your own review.

Breath, Eyes, Memory

May 1998, 234 pages

There are currently 5 reader reviews for Breath, Eyes, Memory

Evlyn

Love it
This book this great. I love the expressions.
mendy nicholson

sophie
It's the best book I have ever read. I love that Sophie and Joseph's relationship was strong.
Jus

Capturing and astonishing
This books not only connects to the readers but to the author and that is very admirable. The words, context and backgroind takes the readera into a different land within Haiti.
book lover

AWESOME
I thought this book was remarkable and astonishing :)
Bookjive

Point of View
Different cultures, different women. But more fascinating is the way one’s circumstance affects her vision, her ambition, and her future. Somehow, the book tells us -It is always up to us what we will become, no matter how one’s memories linger…

Join our inner reading circle, go ad-free and get way more!

• Book Jacket: The Curse of Pietro Houdini
    The Curse of Pietro Houdini
    by Derek B. Miller
    Derek B. Miller's sixth novel, The Curse of Pietro Houdini, opens in the town of Cassino, Italy, in ...
  • Book Jacket: Our Moon
    Our Moon
    by Rebecca Boyle
    In Our Moon: How Earth's Celestial Companion Transformed the Planet, Guided Evolution, and Made Us ...
  • Book Jacket: Neighbors and Other Stories
    Neighbors and Other Stories
    by Diane Oliver
    The history of American segregation, along with changes to it in the 1960s, is sometimes taught and ...
  • Book Jacket: Wild and Distant Seas
    Wild and Distant Seas
    by Tara Karr Roberts
    Tara Karr Roberts is a newspaper columnist who also teaches English and journalism. Wild and Distant...

BookBrowse Book Club

Mockingbird Summer
by Lynda Rutledge
A powerful and emotional coming-of-age novel set in the 1960s by the bestselling author of West with Giraffes.

Members Recommend

Leaving
    by Roxana Robinson

An engrossing exploration of the vows we make to one another and what we owe to others and ourselves.

Strong Passions
    by Barbara Weisberg

Shocking revelations of a wife's adultery in 19th New York explode in an incendiary trial exposing the upper-crust and its secrets.

Win This Book
Win The Cleaner

The Cleaner
by Brandi Wells

Rarely has cubicle culture been depicted in such griminess or with such glee."
PW (starred review)