Reader reviews and comments on The Water Mirror, plus links to write your own review.

The Water Mirror

by Kai Meyer

The Water Mirror by Kai Meyer

Oct 2005, 256 pages
    Aug 2006, 272 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for The Water Mirror

Sarah (03/08/09)

Erg...uh...
This book is really weird....Its all about mermaids, flying talking marble lions, messengers from Hell, queens made out of water, magic mirrors and their makers, mirror eyes, thieves, betraying council members....it just has a weird story line to it.
Troy Rothman (05/16/07)

O my gosh
This book kept me at the edge seat and almost nibbling the pages eager to discover what was going to happen next. I recommend this book for thrill seekers, adventure seekers and fantasy reader. This book is appropriate for all age levels and I had a blast reading it.
connie (09/19/06)

it rocks
i really don't enjoy reading but this was great.

Discover your next great read here

The Nest
by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney

No One Is Coming to Save Us
    by Stephanie Powell Watts

One of Entertainment Weekly, Nylon and Elle's most anticipated books of 2017.

Manderley Forever
    by Tatiana de Rosnay

Bestselling author Tatiana de Rosnay pays homage to Daphne du Maurier.

No pleasure is worth giving up for the sake of two more years in a geriatric home.

Y S M B, I'll S Y