Reader reviews and comments on The Time of The Uprooted, plus links to write your own review.

The Time of The Uprooted

Jan 2007, 320 pages

There is 1 reader review for The Time of The Uprooted

Stephanie

My Opinion
This book was very well written, however at times it was very hard to follow. This book has so much information about Elie's life and everything that happened during his time at the concentration camps. He is a really good author and is probably one of my favorite authors. I would definably tell anyone to read this book. Also, another book Elie Wiesel wrote that is fantastic is "Night". That is also one of my favorite books.

• Book Jacket: Gateway to the Moon
    Gateway to the Moon
    by Mary Morris
    Miguel Torres is a teenager living in Entrada de la Luna, a poverty-stricken dot on the New Mexico ...
  • Book Jacket: New World, Inc.
    New World, Inc.
    by Simon Targett, John Butman
  • Book Jacket: New World, Inc.
    New World, Inc.
    by Simon Targett, John Butman
  • Book Jacket: The Ensemble
    The Ensemble
    by Aja Gabel

Harbor of Spies by Robin Lloyd

A captivating thriller-at-sea set in Spanish colonial Havana in the 1860s.

Anatomy of a Miracle