Reader reviews and comments on The Time of The Uprooted, plus links to write your own review.

The Time of The Uprooted

Jan 2007, 320 pages

There is 1 reader review for The Time of The Uprooted

Stephanie

My Opinion
This book was very well written, however at times it was very hard to follow. This book has so much information about Elie's life and everything that happened during his time at the concentration camps. He is a really good author and is probably one of my favorite authors. I would definably tell anyone to read this book. Also, another book Elie Wiesel wrote that is fantastic is "Night". That is also one of my favorite books.

• Book Jacket: The Last Mrs. Parrish
    by Alison McGhee
  • Book Jacket: Solar Bones
    Solar Bones
    by Mike McCormack
    Written in a poetic, line-breaking style, Mike McCormack's Solar Bones reads with a breathless ...

The Second Mrs. Hockaday by Susan Rivers

Wonder Valley
    by Ivy Pochoda

When an old man dies, a library burns to the ground.

E Dog H I D