What readers think of Rebel Angels, plus links to write your own review.

Rebel Angels

Jan 2007, 592 pages

There are currently 11 reader reviews for Rebel Angels

Erin

Amazing story
This is my favorite book EVER!!!! I recommend this to any teenage girls who love a book about adventure, romance, and much, much more. I hope you enjoy:)
a 11 year old girl

awsome - book
This is one of the best books that i have ever read, if you are deciding to read this book or not, I surely recommend it.
jennifer

Rebel Angels
Rebel Angels is a great books for teens. It has tons of magic and a touch of romance. A great read!! And this is coming from a 12 year old girl!! Hope you like it.
Brooke

I love this book!!!
Everything about this book is great!! It is suspensful, romantic, everything a teen wants in a book. People you feel you can hate with the main character. And it keeps you guessing!! I want her to write another book, and finish the trilogy. I am going to go to amazon.com and buy this book by the end of the week. It is one of those books you want to read again and again, and again. It is a classic!!

Claps for Libba Bray, your book rocks!!
Megan

Absolutely Perfect!!!
I can honestly say that both "A Great and Terrible Beauty" and "Rebel Angels" are my all time favorite books. These books have everything a reader could possible want: mystery, action, romance, fantasy, and drama. The characters are quite relatable and the story gets thicker and more twisted with every page. Quite worth the time to read!
Lindsey

Amazing!
A Great And Terrible Beauty and its sequel, Rebel Angels, are quite honestly my favorite books. I found them both to be the perfect blend of romance, historical fiction, drama, mystery, and fantasy. I had been looking for some really good books, and I found them! These books suck you in, and they are impossible to put down-and thats a good thing! I have recommended both to many of my friends, and now they're hooked too. I hope the author plans on writing more, for these books are truly amzing. I would recommend both novels to anyone who asks me for book suggestions. Keep going Libba Bray!
Suzi 14 years old

Magical
This book is one of the best I have ever read! I didn't have anything to read, so I just picked it up, and now I am longing for more! This book tells you so much detail and insight into the characters' lives that you seem to become part of the story. I started reading and couldn't put the book down. There are so many books out there about magical people and places that it's difficult to be a cut above the rest, but Libba Bray does an excellent job making this book more than your ordinary fantasy. The book has a plot with twists and turns that keep you interested and waiting to see what will happen next. Also, it is easy to connect the characters to our lives today. This is a girl's book, though. It is filled with romance and pressures of being a girl. I hope you find this book as magical and enchanting as I did.!
Suzi 14 years old

Magical
This book is one of the best I have read in a very long time. I needed a book to read, so i just happened to pick it up, and now I'm hungry for more. The book has such beautiful descrptions of characters and the setting that you feel you know the people in the story. There are many connections between the girls' problems in the book to problems teenage girls face today even though the story is set in history. There are so many books out there with mgical characters and events that it's hard to have a unique fantasy. However, Libba bray's book is a cut above the rest with many twists and turns in its complicated plot that keep you interested. I recommend this book to female teenagers and young adults everywhere and hope, if you read it, that you will find it as magically wonderful and enchting as I did.

Join BookBrowse

and discover exceptional books
for just $3.75 per month.

• Book Jacket: Stories from the Tenants Downstairs
    Stories from the Tenants Downstairs
    by Sidik Fofana
    'Everybody got a story, everybody got a tale / Question is: Is it despair or prevail?' ...
  • Book Jacket: Fire Season
    Fire Season
    by Leyna Krow
    Fire Season is a thoroughly enjoyable novel that touches upon multiple genres and themes. It ...
  • Book Jacket: The Story of Russia
    The Story of Russia
    by Orlando Figes
  • Book Jacket: Moth
    Moth
    by Melody Razak
    On August 15, 1947, India gained independence from the United Kingdom, and on that same day the ...

The Ways We Hide