What readers think of Rebel Angels, plus links to write your own review.

Rebel Angels

Jan 2007, 592 pages

There are currently 11 reader reviews for Rebel Angels

Emma

BEST BOOK EVER WRITTEN!
Hey!My name is emma and im 13 years old!This book is captivating and everything else you could hope for in a book! My English teacher recommened the fist one to me (u should read that also) and i finished that one and then started reading this one! I went on vacation to visit a friend and she was yelling at me because i couldnt stop reading this book! Its so good! And the ending has a twist NO ONE would suspect!I adored this book! I just cant describe how good it is in words. Although, if u dont like being obssesed with books for like 2 weeks, i wouldnt reccomend it! But otherwise any age would love this book! Even my English teacher loves it! and shes in like her 40's or somethin'! it is so hard to wait for the next book to come out!The characters are so real it seems as if you've known them all your life!and there's just a little bit of romance which makes the book even better!and even though the girls in this book live during the ever-so-facinating Victorian age, they face real problems girls in 2005 have to overcome! only like 2 years till the third book comes out!
READ IT! u will be so happy you did!
Nakita

Absolutely Wonderful.
I think this book is absolutely wonderful because of the way it pulls at your imagination and the way it appeals to all your emotions. The beautiful gardens of the realms seem to pop right out, especially when things start to change after Gemma has let the magic run loose. It takes right down the grimy and dirty streets of London. It appeals to your emotions with the struggle of friendship and relationships and just trying to find yourself. Gemma is constantly searching for her strength while she searches for the temple. And tries to help her friends and wondering where she stands with them. But also you have the guys. How much more confusing can that get? Girls understanding guys is about as hard as it gets. Who could help but to relate to Gemma with her first love and the guy she could be in love with. The book is fast paced and absolutely wonderul. I just hope there is more to this story. It is not often you find a book so captivating.
Cari

GOOD
This book is an excellent read for those who enjoy fantasy, mystery, romance, and humor. I am a great fantasy fan and mostly i enjoy Harry Potter but this was just as good!! I love how Libba Bray entwines a touch of romance into it which makes it that much more exciting. Also, how she somehow gets the way modern day girls feel into a book that is suppossed to be from a long time ago. I hope she writes a sequal!!!

Join BookBrowse today to start discovering exceptional books!

• Book Jacket: Bad Cree
    Bad Cree
    by Jessica Johns
    Jessica Johns' debut novel Bad Cree was inspired by her desire to disprove the idea, suggested by an...
  • Book Jacket: The Terraformers
    The Terraformers
    by Annalee Newitz
    Sask-E is a planet that Verdance, a major terraforming company, has big plans for. Their business is...
  • Book Jacket: The Light Pirate
    The Light Pirate
    by Lily Brooks-Dalton
    The lynchpin of The Light Pirate by Lily Brooks-Dalton, a novel split into four parts, is the main ...
  • Book Jacket: The World Keeps Ending, and the World Goes On
    The World Keeps Ending, and the World Goes On
    by Franny Choi
    Calamity can cohabit with joy, and you and I have, on some plane, accepted that absurd reality. We ...

The Love of My Life
by Rosie Walsh
An up-all-night love story wrapped in a mystery from the New York Times bestselling author of Ghosted.

Members Recommend

Stealing
    by Margaret Verble

A gut-punch of a novel about a Cherokee child removed from her family and sent to a Christian boarding school in the 1950s.

The Critic's Daughter
    by Priscilla Gilman

An exquisitely rendered portrait of a unique father-daughter relationship and a moving memoir of family and identity.

Book Club Giveaway!
Win French Braid

French Braid
by Anne Tyler

From the beloved Pulitzer Prize–winning author, a joyful journey deep into one Baltimore family's foibles.

It's A G T Me